FireGlider
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
Does anyone have IGCSE Past papers from Jan 2020 for any of the sciences or English language A?? My exams in a few days and i only have one new spec paper to help me revise 😭😭😭 ive been so disadvantaged as a homeschooler atm, the system aint fair
Becca216
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
Unfortunately exams aren't generally published to the 'public' until about a year after they were sat, so this means it is unlikely that anyone on here will have access to it. Using the one spec paper you have, try and think about questions they could ask you. For sciences make sure you know your key words and any equations you need to know.

I understand that you are in a bit of a sticky situation but I hope this helps
FireGlider
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
(Original post by Becca216)
Unfortunately exams aren't generally published to the 'public' until about a year after they were sat, so this means it is unlikely that anyone on here will have access to it. Using the one spec paper you have, try and think about questions they could ask you. For sciences make sure you know your key words and any equations you need to know.

I understand that you are in a bit of a sticky situation but I hope this helps
Thanks
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (188)
58.2%
I don't have everything I need (135)
41.8%

Watched Threads