The Student Room Group

Penis problem

So I can't retract my foreskin over the head of my penis , it just won't stay there. I think I had this problem before and it fixed itself but it's been twelve hours now since I first noticed it and it still won't go back. It's not swollen or anything I don't tjink, is it a problem, will it fix itself? It's not painful but it's difficult to **** with
Maybe you just have a long foreskin?
Original post by Anonymous
So I can't retract my foreskin over the head of my penis , it just won't stay there. I think I had this problem before and it fixed itself but it's been twelve hours now since I first noticed it and it still won't go back. It's not swollen or anything I don't tjink, is it a problem, will it fix itself? It's not painful but it's difficult to **** with

Hi there. If the issue continues it’s worth seeing a doctor. They might suggest some stretching exercises. If they don’t work a circumcision will sort out the problem instantly and permanently.
Reply 3
My guy had a similar problem with his foreskin. Eventually, he had a circumcision. It may be chargeable depending what Doctor decides.

Quick Reply

Latest