The Student Room Group

Does anyone else get extremely hot at night🥵?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by NA_03
Even tho it’s hot I cannot sleep without a blanket😔😂

Oh I most certainly can.
Original post by NA_03
Even tho it’s hot I cannot sleep without a blanket😔😂

ah. that might be the problem then aha. i took off my blanket from my duvet weeks ago!
Reply 82
UK houses are built like ovens I swear
Reply 83
Original post by NA_03
Aww that’s not long, 12 yrs😢 and yeah I was talking about the puke and in general, taking care of the cat.

Depends on the cat and its diet, but usually its a pain to clean up.
12 years is average. I know lots of cats that have lived to 7, while others have lived to 17.
Reply 84
nah. i'm always cold, cause of low blood pressure
Reply 85
Original post by Cactos
UK houses are built like ovens I swear

I couldn’t agree more...a broken oven that can’t turn off😫😭.
Reply 86
Original post by LovelyMrFox
Depends on the cat and its diet, but usually its a pain to clean up.
12 years is average. I know lots of cats that have lived to 7, while others have lived to 17.

I’ve seen a couple of old cats and I feel so bad for them😢. Seeing as we are on this topic, out of curiosity is it possible for a cat or any other animal to catch covid-19?
Reply 87
Original post by NA_03
I’ve seen a couple of old cats and I feel so bad for them😢. Seeing as we are on this topic, out of curiosity is it possible for a cat or any other animal to catch covid-19?

Werent there some lions and tigers that caught it? After that they tested a cat where the owner had Covid-19, and the cat had it too. I think they have also had some dogs that tested positive?
They are saying that animals cannot transmit it to humans, but humans can give it to animals.
https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/daily-life-coping/animals.html
12 years on average. What do you mean 'does it get really messy'? The puke?

Oh no! My cat is 11
Original post by NA_03
The dirty particles in the air can clog your pores.

So why would it only happen with warm air and not cold air?
Have some Tea, I don't know how but it works for me :redface:
Reply 91
Werent there some lions and tigers that caught it? After that they tested a cat where the owner had Covid-19, and the cat had it too. I think they have also had some dogs that tested positive?
They are saying that animals cannot transmit it to humans, but humans can give it to animals.
https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/daily-life-coping/animals.html

Ohh nooo😭what has this world come to🤯😢.
Reply 92
Original post by black tea
So why would it only happen with warm air and not cold air?

Let’s say you steam your face, cold water wouldn’t do anything whereas hot water would help open pores. If there are dirty particles in the air (which is most likely) then they could clog your pores.

I’m no skin care expert but I do use a range of products and remedies in order to keep healthy and my skin looking good.
Reply 93
Original post by Sanitizer
Have some Tea, I don't know how but it works for me :redface:

Drink tea in this hot weather!!??? Besides I dislike tea and coffee🙄.
Original post by NA_03
Drink tea in this hot weather!!??? Besides I dislike tea and coffee🙄.

when you drink cold drinks, you body's core temperature doesn't change that much in hot weather, having hot drinks will cause your body to change it's core temperature more so you might sweat more instantly but the sweat will cool you off real quick
Reply 95
Original post by Sanitizer
when you drink cold drinks, you body's core temperature doesn't change that much in hot weather, having hot drinks will cause your body to change it's core temperature more so you might sweat more instantly but the sweat will cool you off real quick

Negl that baffled me but now that you’ve explained it, it makes more sense🥴.
Original post by NA_03
Negl that baffled me but now that you’ve explained it, it makes more sense🥴.

I'm not a doctor so take my words with a grain of salt 😂
I think that's what usually happens when the weather changes. I sleep in shorts but it doesn't always make a difference. Opening the windows just feels like the heat is being circulated around the room.
Original post by NA_03
Is anyone else experiencing the same problem?

download (3).jpg
Reply 99
Original post by DawnRises10
Oh no! My cat is 11

Thats pretty old.

Quick Reply

Latest