The Student Room Group

Who was the worst British PM of the 20th century?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by laughinglad999
Them all they done nothing for Scotland took all the oil money and wasted it on crap we have nothing left to fall back on independence for Scotland

C'mon... be honest. You'd have only gone and spent it all on getting bluetered.😁
Blair, for all the reasons stated above, including helping to turn the ME from a relatively stable region into a basket case.
Original post by Just my opinion
C'mon... be honest. You'd have only gone and spent it all on getting bluetered.😁

l dont drink l always have a very clear head
l dont think so we will have or independence very soon we are chipping away a bit at a time

Once Brexit is finished the Scottish will be dragged down with the UK. Excellent news.
Original post by Gundabad(good)
Once Brexit is finished the Scottish will be dragged down with the UK. Excellent news.

l dont think so as we will still be in the EU its better to be in the EU than been part of the UK
l dont think so as we will still be in the EU its better to be in the EU than been part of the UK

Scotland still conducts the majority of its trade within the UK: in 2017, Scotland's exports totalled £81.4 billion, of which £48.9 billion (60%) was with constituent nations of the UK. Expect the UK not to make it easy to get a free trade agreement.
Scotland still conducts the majority of its trade within the UK: in 2017, Scotland's exports totalled £81.4 billion, of which £48.9 billion (60%) was with constituent nations of the UK. Expect the UK not to make it easy to get a free trade agreement.

We no longer care about the UK independence very soon for Scotland we are near that point now
We no longer care about the UK independence very soon for Scotland we are near that point now

I have my popcorn ready to see Scotland-UK negotiations then. Won't go well for the Scottish.

Yes, just ask Greece.
Not my bae Jeremy Hunt because he never got the chance. He's a handsome fellow who would've done the NHS proud during this dire situation. :awesome:
I have my popcorn ready to see Scotland-UK negotiations then. Won't go well for the Scottish.

l wonder why the UK Government wont just let us go we have nothing left for them to steal from us
l wonder why the UK Government wont just let us go we have nothing left for them to steal from us

Because we still need to take all that juicy Scottish oil. 30 more years left to go!
Theres nowhere near enough work in Scotland as it is. It's why the A7 and the A68 are mad busy going North every Friday night and mad busy going South every Sunday night.
Original post by Just my opinion
Theres nowhere near enough work in Scotland as it is. It's why the A7 and the A68 are mad busy going North every Friday night and mad busy going South every Sunday night.

The M60 gets mad busy too. What's your point?
Original post by Quick-use
Not my bae Jeremy Hunt because he never got the chance. He's a handsome fellow who would've done the NHS proud during this dire situation. :awesome:

I am convinced there would have been fewer deaths if he was Prime Minister instead of the immoral old Etonian we have instead.

Nothing to do with the worst PM of the 20th century, but surely Mr Johnson will be the worst of the 21st, if not of all time.
Original post by barnetlad
I am convinced there would have been fewer deaths if he was Prime Minister instead of the immoral old Etonian we have instead.

I think he would've done a better job as well. For some reason, I consider bae Jeremy Hunt to be like a little boy - well intentioned but somehow ended up at the big boy's table all the while being easily influenced.
Original post by Quick-use
I think he would've done a better job as well. For some reason, I consider bae Jeremy Hunt to be like a little boy - well intentioned but somehow ended up at the big boy's table all the while being easily influenced.

Jeremy Hunt would have "hunted" the coronavirus in the UK before it spread.
Jeremy Hunt would have "hunted" the coronavirus in the UK before it spread.

Preach! :five:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending