The Student Room Group

Tall or short guys?

For the girls out there, tall or short guys? Tell me why. I know the obvious answer is tall guys but i'll see where this goes.
i like taller, but not TOO tall mabye like 2-4 inches taller (im 5’4) im just am not fond of the idea of having to look down on who im dating idk it sounds weird i wanna have to look up the tinest bit at him LMAOO
I'm 5'7 - not tall nor short as such but it's definitely taller for a girl. Naturally I'd go for taller guys than me. My ex was the same height as me but it was a little strange. I think naturally for me taller guys make me feel more comfortable, like I feel as though if I dated someone too much shorter than me I might subconsciously feel dominant over them and I don't want to feel that way. There's something about a taller/bigger guy than you giving you a cuddle, it just feels good.
Original post by Anonymous
i like taller, but not TOO tall mabye like 2-4 inches taller (im 5’4) im just am not fond of the idea of having to look down on who im dating idk it sounds weird i wanna have to look up the tinest bit at him LMAOO

I don't think too many guys are shorter than you anyway but yeah I hear you
Defo tall - I’m 5’ 4 and I like tall guys (hugging and cuddling would be great with a tall guy but who am I kidding I’m a single pringle)
I'm 5'7 - not tall nor short as such but it's definitely taller for a girl. Naturally I'd go for taller guys than me. My ex was the same height as me but it was a little strange. I think naturally for me taller guys make me feel more comfortable, like I feel as though if I dated someone too much shorter than me I might subconsciously feel dominant over them and I don't want to feel that way. There's something about a taller/bigger guy than you giving you a cuddle, it just feels good.

Fair enough, I mean you are on the taller side somewhat. If you were a short woman I would find it kind of weird that you would feel this way as most men are taller than short women, but at 5'7 wanting a tall guy is understandable as you are somewhat tall yourself.
Original post by PhantomLion55
For the girls out there, tall or short guys? Tell me why. I know the obvious answer is tall guys but i'll see where this goes.

I’m 6’3” so i like “tall guys” because I don’t wanna feel like a giant. I want to feel like someone’s cute thing and be cuddled so i want to date guys who are like 6”5 6”8 at least but they’re almost impossible to find at this point and when i do they’re almost always a bit too skinny for me. Oh well
I’m 6’3” so i like “tall guys” because I don’t wanna feel like a giant. I want to feel like someone’s cute thing and be cuddled so i want to date guys who are like 6”5 6”8 at least but they’re almost impossible to find at this point and when i do they’re almost always a bit too skinny for me. Oh well

Lord almighty...
Above 5'4.
I'm 5'1, don't want to be standing on tiptoe in heels struggling to kiss a much taller bf and risk getting mistaken for his little sister.
Not attracted to guys with big biceps or a lot of muscle either.
why would anyone be interested in a short guy??
Someone around my height (5’9) but prefer personality over height :smile:
Original post by heermeet
why would anyone be interested in a short guy??

because they are sexy napoleons

definitely talk because im 6 foot 😅
I’m 5’3 and i prefer shorter guys or at least not too tall, it’s just so much more convenient- i don’t have to look up all the time and it just feels closer and within reach idk how to explain it??
Original post by Hoodlum123
Lord almighty...

Tall struggles honestly deserve attention too..... there are more than enough 5”11 to 6”2 men for short ppl but for us...... appaz only 5% of the world is taller than 6”3 so finding someone of my dating fits (black, not too skinny) has been almost impossible 😔
I’m 6’0 and my bf is 6’5... honestly don’t think I’d ever date someone any shorter than that!!
.im man ..6,9 ..hard for me to get a girl too...

I honestly don’t care as long as they are taller than me and I am only 5,4 so short and tall guys because not many guys are gonna be smaller than me
i'm 5ft1. i dont care about height as long as they're not shorter than me (which would be quite impressive tbh aha), so my height or taller is great. all my exes are over 6ft though weirdly.

Tall, obviously.

Quick Reply

Latest