What does everyone reckon their grades will be?

Watch
JockstrapAttack
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Sargeant12344)
Yeah, I understand. Tonation and facial expressions are such an integral part of communication. Are you planning to go to Oxbridge?
I am, yeah, if everything works out of course. What about you?
Sargeant12344
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by JockstrapAttack)
I am, yeah, if everything works out of course. What about you?
I'd love it if I could go to Cambridge for Anglo-Saxon-Norse-Celtic, but I'm uncertain I can do well enough in my Advanced Highers. What would your course be?
macy_m
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Moonbow)
Do they know what happened in that exam, your school I mean? They should count it as an anomaly because otherwise you are a grade 9 student, and use other evidence that shows it to put forward for your grade. Exactly the same happened in my geography mock, funnily enough. I was always getting grade 8s or 9s but in my case my teacher always put my grade as a 6, due to my result on my SATs test 5 YEARS AGO.:mad:
I panicked in my exam and read the 12 mark question wrong, and completely stuffed up my grade. Now I have got one grade as a 6, the other on the second paper as a 9.
School should understand your situation and put you as a 9, I'm pretty sure. And if not, resit the exam in autumn, you definitely seem capable to smash it out of the ball park, and you shouldn't settle for the lower grade when it most certainly doesn't represent where you are! I'm definitely doing this for geography, but of course it's 100% up to you
thank you so much ! Yes i was thinking of actually re-doing my maths if it went wrong, however, since i picked a level maths i think i might resit next year to make myself panic less i am sorry this happened to you too and hopefully you get the grade 9 you deserve !
RiaWombat
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I’m doing AS and I’m hoping for AAB in History, Politics and English. I also do German but as a private candidate so I’m not getting a great this year and doing AS and A2 next year. I’m dropping English so applying to uni next year should be interesting.
SchuylerSister22
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
As in French and Business Management, B's in English and Music and a No Award at Maths..... All highers
azby1098
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
AS-Levels: Geography A English Lit B Economics B Maths C
Fisnbs
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Hoping to get these results in my Nat 5’sEnglish - A*Maths - AGeography- A*Chemistry - ABiology - ABusiness - AFrench - A (will probably end up a B)Design and manufacture - A(Was really aiming for straight A’s because I wanted to make my parents proud so I worked very hard for prelims luckily)
JockstrapAttack
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Sargeant12344)
I'd love it if I could go to Cambridge for Anglo-Saxon-Norse-Celtic, but I'm uncertain I can do well enough in my Advanced Highers. What would your course be?
Law
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of results day?

Very Confident (24)
8.96%
Confident (32)
11.94%
Indifferent (46)
17.16%
Unsure (70)
26.12%
Worried (96)
35.82%

Watched Threads

Latest