jamesm28
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
Hey!
I’m an offer holder for the degree apprenticeship at EY for September 2020. Wondering if there were others out there?
Lerooooy Jenkins
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
What service line you applied to?
jamesm28
Rep:
?
(Original post by Lerooooy Jenkins)
What service line you applied to?
Tax
Ashleyyxoi
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
I’m waiting to hear back from them, still being short listed
student19650
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Hi, I am too in assurance in London. Where will you be based?
tmr19
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Transactions Manchester
jamesm28
Rep:
?
(Original post by student19650)
London Tax
student19650
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by jamesm28)
London Tax
Will you be based at Canary Warf FSO or More UK&I do you know?
jamesm28
Rep:
?
Will you be based at Canary Warf FSO or More UK&I do you know?
More London UKI
Ashleyyxoi
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
London & consultancy! Good luck x
TragicGrades101
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Hi, I was wondering if you guys had any advice for the DA as I am thinking about applying for the 2021 Assurance pathway.

How difficult is it? How are you finding it now? Have you had the chance to meet new people and make new friends? What was the process of applying and everything like?

Thank you
AnonymousB2
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Hi, I was wondering if anyone knew which university is used to provide the Digital and Technology solutions degree for the EY degree apprenticeships? Thanks! Also if anyone has gone in to the degree apprenticeship in the tech consulting service in London could I maybe ask some questions?
jamesm28
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by TragicGrades101)
Hi, I was wondering if you guys had any advice for the DA as I am thinking about applying for the 2021 Assurance pathway.

How difficult is it? How are you finding it now? Have you had the chance to meet new people and make new friends? What was the process of applying and everything like?

Thank you
The application process is lengthy but it is so that they know you are a suitable candidate for them. They are very supportive through the process - online tests, video interview (no person - you’re just recording yourself), assessment centre (not sure what happens because of Covid) and then final interview.

There have been a number of virtual sessions/socials to get to know the other apprentices. 😊
jamesm28
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by AnonymousB2)
Hi, I was wondering if anyone knew which university is used to provide the Digital and Technology solutions degree for the EY degree apprenticeships? Thanks! Also if anyone has gone in to the degree apprenticeship in the tech consulting service in London could I maybe ask some questions?
Hey. Currently it’s with the University of Roehampton but it is lead by QA Apprenticeships (we don’t go to the uni and are not associated with the uni)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (649)
48.4%
No (692)
51.6%

Watched Threads