The Student Room Group

Alternative routes onto Audiology degree?

Are there any alternative routes for mature students?
Anyone?
If you're eligible for an Access course, that might be a potential route. A cursory glance on UCAS shows that all universities accept Access courses for Audiology. They all require the Access course to have a heavy science focus, which would mean an Access to Science course; although Southampton appears to be in a minority of universities that would also accept an Access to Healthcare course.

Have a look at UCAS and each university's entry requirements, and contact admissions if you have any queries. :smile:
Original post by Tobelstein
If you're eligible for an Access course, that might be a potential route. A cursory glance on UCAS shows that all universities accept Access courses for Audiology. They all require the Access course to have a heavy science focus, which would mean an Access to Science course; although Southampton appears to be in a minority of universities that would also accept an Access to Healthcare course.

Have a look at UCAS and each university's entry requirements, and contact admissions if you have any queries. :smile:

Sorry I've just seen your reply.

I had a feeling the only route may be via an Access course. I'm not sure I can support myself financially to that though.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending