closeted bisexual

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
i’m bisexual...

that feels so good to say.
i am a girl. i like boys. i like girls.

i really want to date a woman. i want to experience it but everyone i am surrounded by is against it. in my culture being gay is taboo and looked down upon but i cannot help it. i would love to experience being with a woman (preferably older than me since i’m 18).

i don’t know where to go to meet them, or how to spot a bisexual/lesbian girl. i really think i’d be more compatible with a girl.

any advice?
HoldThisL
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
given your current situation, a very easy place to start would be to go on tinder and talk to people to get comfortable with the idea of a homosexual relationship. finding gay/bisexual people is harder than straight people, for obvious reasons, and if you're only 18 and have strict parents it might be harder still

tinder is not the apex way to meet someone, especially not if you're going to face criticism for your sexuality, but its an easy start
Kandiman
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
i’m bisexual...

that feels so good to say.
i am a girl. i like boys. i like girls.

i really want to date a woman. i want to experience it but everyone i am surrounded by is against it. in my culture being gay is taboo and looked down upon but i cannot help it. i would love to experience being with a woman (preferably older than me since i’m 18).

i don’t know where to go to meet them, or how to spot a bisexual/lesbian girl. i really think i’d be more compatible with a girl.

any advice?
Do you have any gay friends?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (149)
60.08%
I don't have everything I need (99)
39.92%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed