The Student Room Group

Telugu thread

All telugu people join here! This is the first telugu thread on this app, so if your from andhra/ telangana or just want to know more about telugu culture please feel free to comment!!
(edited 3 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
This is the first telugu society on TSR. If you are telugu or want to know more about our culture then please feel free to join below. Where are all my fellow telugus at?
Original post by keeno25
All telugu people join here! This is the first telugu thread on this app, so if your from andhra/ telangana or just want to know more about telugu culture please feel free to comment!!

:woo: awesome stuff
Am not from there unfortunately but was hoping to help welcome you to :tsr2: and :bump: your thread
You should totally also check out forums such as international study, forum games, a-levels, gcses and even university
life

:fyi: I've merged your two threads together since they are extremely similar! If you're still not getting responses, you can post in here after about 2 hours to get some more replies!
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 3
Come on there must be some people??/
Yo I’m a telugu person haha surprised there aren’t many more
Reply 5
Original post by Pranav.zzz
Yo I’m a telugu person haha surprised there aren’t many more

Lol yh I was bare surprised as well, there are so many telugu ppl in the UK
Lol, I’m part of this telugu group chat on ig. I can add you to it if you want. Give me your @ if you’re comfy with that
Baahubali Gang snmmmm lmao
Reply 8
Original post by Pranav.zzz
Lol, I’m part of this telugu group chat on ig. I can add you to it if you want. Give me your @ if you’re comfy with that

Yh messaged you
Reply 9
Hello, How much would an undergraduate engineering without/with scholarship cost in UK for four years ?, Is it worth it ?
Original post by LN11211
Hello, How much would an undergraduate engineering without/with scholarship cost in UK for four years ?, Is it worth it ?

If you’re international, then most probably it will cost upwards of 20k per year. It would be worth it depending on which university you go to. Wrong thread maybe?
I'm a Telugu person as well and The area I live in literally has no Telugu people:frown: . I'm still waiting for the day I find someone that speaks Telugu and is around my age:biggrin:
Hey if you want to be added to a telugu Instagram group lemme know and I’ll add you. Pm me your username
Original post by babatunde_

im '@raagatalks tq
Original post by keeno25

What if you live in a bordering state E.g. Karnataka, Odisha, Tamil Nadu. Yes, most of them, they don't speak Telugu, but people in bordering villages.
Reply 15
Original post by METRIX64
What if you live in a bordering state E.g. Karnataka, Odisha, Tamil Nadu. Yes, most of them, they don't speak Telugu, but people in bordering villages.

where ru from?
Hyderabad, however, I know people who live in villages near Nizamabad as well as the City itself.
Reply 17
Original post by METRIX64
Hyderabad, however, I know people who live in villages near Nizamabad as well as the City itself.

ah right cool, I've got family that live in hyderabad
Yoo I'm half Punjabi & telugu
Original post by keeno25
ah right cool, I've got family that live in hyderabad

Original post by IShowRaj
Yoo I'm half Punjabi & telugu

Noice and Noice.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending