The Student Room Group

Lord Toulson Essay Prize in Law 2020

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Student639
I know someone who entered the Peter house competition as well - who said they would get results by the end of June but hasn’t heard anything. Maybe everything was super delayed due to the online open day stuff and now they’ll get back to us? I just want to know :frown:

For the NCH one, they were supposed to do it in mid or late May but they postponed it to 15h June so maybe everything is super delayed. I just want to know too :cry2:
I really wanna ask, if only they sent a confirmation email then I’d feel a bit more confident since they’ve contacted me before. Since there’s a delay, I’m surprised it hasn’t been mentioned to us:frown:
Original post by tireddddstudent
I really wanna ask, if only they sent a confirmation email then I’d feel a bit more confident since they’ve contacted me before. Since there’s a delay, I’m surprised it hasn’t been mentioned to us:frown:

Same honestly. For other essay comps, they dont say if there's a delay
Original post by PetitePanda
Same honestly. For other essay comps, they dont say if there's a delay

if i’m feeling brave i’ll email tomorrow and keep you guys updated
anyone hear back yet?
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by Lancelot19
anyone hear back yet?

Nope. U?
Nope. U?

Yeah I won

...is what I want to say; I'm still waiting on them too unfortunately
Yeah I won

You had me at the first half :lol:
Yeah I won

You got me there I checked my email
Reply 49
Yeah I won

Lol you got me too
I’ve emailed to ask
I’ve emailed to ask

You're a legend :heart:
I keep checking this thread to see if anyone's heard back. I very much doubt I will be commended or anything because I didn't use any references and it didn't take me very long to write (last minute :biggrin:) but good luck to everyone else. :smile:
Original post by Melirose
I keep checking this thread to see if anyone's heard back. I very much doubt I will be commended or anything because I didn't use any references and it didn't take me very long to write (last minute :biggrin:) but good luck to everyone else. :smile:

Same honestly. I just want to get it over with. Haha same honestly I felt so bad for not using references
You're a legend :heart:

scariest thing ever hahaha!! but hopefully will get some answers
Same honestly. I just want to get it over with. Haha same honestly I felt so bad for not using references
Original post by Melirose

this was my first time ever referencing so idk if i even did it right :/
this was my first time ever referencing so idk if i even did it right :/

Don’t worry they didn’t care about it too much
Reply 57
I am honestly starting to believe they actually forgot😂
I’ve emailed to ask

got anything back yet???
Original post by MattW02
got anything back yet???

unfortunately no :/// i did get a confirmation that my message went through but i’ll keep you guys updated

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending