The Student Room Group

Should I cut or bulk

I have been cutting for 1 month now. I created a huge calorie deficit. I was taking 1000-1200 calories a day. I’m a guy, weight 68kg, I’m 18 and my height is 6 feet. I have fat around the belly mostly which has decreased over the last month. I’ve lost around 5 kg in one month. Should I keep on losing fat or gain muscle? I wanna eat a lot now tbh. And do you recommend any couching app?
Original post by FMFMFM123
I have been cutting for 1 month now. I created a huge calorie deficit. I was taking 1000-1200 calories a day. I’m a guy, weight 68kg, I’m 18 and my height is 6 feet. I have fat around the belly mostly which has decreased over the last month. I’ve lost around 5 kg in one month. Should I keep on losing fat or gain muscle? I wanna eat a lot now tbh. And do you recommend any couching app?

U are 68kg at 6 feet you should have probably never cutted in the first place, start bulking.
Reply 2
Original post by Dax_Swagg3r
U are 68kg at 6 feet you should have probably never cutted in the first place, start bulking.

I’ve lost weight. Last year this time, I was 85kg. Thanks for the advice though
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by FMFMFM123
It’s lost weight. Last year this time, I was 85kg. Thanks for the advice though

Should've recomped at that weight but too late now lol get on a bulk, eat around 300kcals above maintenance.
If I were you (I'm in a similar situation height and weight wise) I would bulk up now. I was around 80kg as well now at 67-68, but my arms are also getting really skinny so I'm looking forward to bulking
Hey,

I have started a new YouTube channel and will be posting videos on various Gym recipes for those who are Bulking, on a cut, fatloss/weightloss meals and plenty of others (Including breakfasts/lunch/dinners)! I will be making dishes from all over the world so that you don't need to have plain chicken and rice everyday, all with macros calculated so it saves you the hassle!

I would love for you to check me out on youtube: Gourmet Gym Kitchen
Reply 6
Original post by GourmetGymKitchn
Hey,

I have started a new YouTube channel and will be posting videos on various Gym recipes for those who are Bulking, on a cut, fatloss/weightloss meals and plenty of others (Including breakfasts/lunch/dinners)! I will be making dishes from all over the world so that you don't need to have plain chicken and rice everyday, all with macros calculated so it saves you the hassle!

I would love for you to check me out on youtube: Gourmet Gym Kitchen

Looks good mate. Good luck

Quick Reply

Latest