Does almond milk actually make your boobs grow?????

Watch
ANM775
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Bahamas)
I heard this on tiktok and I was genuinely interested if anyone has actually done this or has gone up sizes
some years back I started eating grapefruit everyday and after a while noticed I was growing breast tissue/gyno

I stopped the grapefruit and luckily after several months my chest returned to normal.

I will never touch a grapefruit again.

I suggest you try this if the Almond Milk doesn't work.. because it definitely did something for me [and i'm a guy]
Hellohsjakodsmka
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by gem2004)
I believe it's a result of the placebo effect bc what nonsense .
I use almond milk on my cereal and on the ingredients list water is the first one, then only 2% of it is almonds. So this theory is total bs.
Exactly :yes:
iwatchanime
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Hellohsjakodsmka)
Lol what
Am I the only one that's never heard of this :lol:
me too
2_versions
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Time to start spiking my girlfriends bowls of cereal thanks guys
iwatchanime
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
i-
vix.xvi
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
wait so almond or soy?
in conf
Anonymous #1
Report 1 week ago
I'd better stop drinking milk then lol
khadijaaaxxxx
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
since when do we trust anything from tiktok?
kekedoyouloveme?
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
*Writes down notes*
yzanne
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
i dont know, but it's bad for the planet. don't drink it :yep:
Anonymous #2
Report 5 days ago
Almond milk can be an excellent breast growth food, you just need the right daily amount for breast tissue stimulation.

I must say that throughout my journey to finding the right ingredients to increase my breast size, I discovered some fantastic herbs and recipes.

Most were extremely powerful when it came to adding volume and density to my chest.

So, in this post, I will reveal how I was able to increase my breast size with the help of almond milk.

Trust me, it’s not difficult, you just need the right ingredients and recipe.

Can Almond Milk Make Your Breast Bigger?

The answer is absolutely yes!

Almond milk is one of the best ingredients you can consume daily to increase your breasts size.

However, it’s not that simple!

To make almond milk work at increasing your breast size and volume rapidly, you need to use it properly.

But more importantly, you need to learn about other ingredients that are also extremely powerful for breast growth and that will multiply breast growth when combined with almond milk.

I will also tell you about my daily routine, the things I do regularly that increased my breast size in a matter of weeks.

Does Drinking Almond Milk Increase Your Breast Size?

As I have already said, the short answer is yes, but it’s more complicated than this!

What do I mean?

Well, almond milk is slow acting when it comes to increasing your breast size.

I’m not going to tell you that it doesn’t work, it works very well, but it’s slow acting and you need to add a more powerful routine to your daily breast growth efforts.

I’ll come back to this later on in this post where I show you how you can use almond milk to increase your breast size very easily.

Why Does Almond Milk Make Your Breast Grow?

Unlike other dairy alternatives such as rice or oat milk, almond milk contains a good amount of phytoestrogens.

These are plant hormones that mimic female estrogens in your body.

Put it more simply, these molecules are plant hormones that act on your sexual organs and put them under the same effects as female estrogens.

The thing is, almonds contain a good amount of phytoestrogen.

In a study titled “Estrogens in Food: The Almond Mystery”, link here: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/29799/

Almonds showed the greatest estrogenic activities in female rates, although this study found some discrepancies between different almond samples.

The thing is, almonds are rich in phytoestrogens and this is why they are so powerful when it comes to breast growth from my experience.

Almond milk is probably one of the best ingredients you can use to increase your breast size.

However, most women are going to make bad mistakes when it comes to this powerful ingredient.

Especially since its results are very slow.

And even worse, sometimes, if you don’t use the right amounts, you will never see any growth on your chest!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you get the SQA results you wanted today?

Yes- I did even better than I hoped! (34)
18.09%
Yes- I got what I was hoping for (53)
28.19%
No- my results weren't as good as I'd hoped (101)
53.72%

Watched Threads