How did everyone's interview go?
LegalLeprechaun
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by qmfa2)
How did everyone's interview go?
Mine was quite difficult. I’m not getting my hopes up! How was yours?
qmfa2
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
It wasn’t too bad! Finished quite quickly. What kind of questions did you get?
LegalLeprechaun
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by qmfa2)
It wasn’t too bad! Finished quite quickly. What kind of questions did you get?
Mainly based upon the answers I had given in my application form and my finances. I was expecting, and had prepared for questions about legal issues and why I wanted to be a barrister. I did not get asked any of these.
qmfa2
Rep:
?
(Original post by LegalLeprechaun)
Mainly based upon the answers I had given in my application form and my finances. I was expecting, and had prepared for questions about legal issues and why I wanted to be a barrister. I did not get asked any of these.
Yeah same. Fingers crossed!
What law school are you attending?
LegalLeprechaun
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by qmfa2)
Yeah same. Fingers crossed!
What law school are you attending?
Hopefully ULaw (London) but it will be dependent upon the outcome of the scholarship interview. I’m not in the position to self fund. Do you know anyone else who did the interview? I’d be interested to hear how other people found it.
Last edited by LegalLeprechaun; 1 month ago
qmfa2
Rep:
?
Hopefully ULaw (London) but it will be dependent upon the outcome of the scholarship interview. I’m not in the position to self fund. Do you know anyone else who did the interview? I’d be interested to hear how other people found it.
Ohh same! Hopefully if things go well we can meet up on the campus!

One other person from my uni. Her questions were about mainly about her grades and finance . That’s the main reason I started this thread. Hopefully more people reply. When do we here back?
LegalLeprechaun
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by qmfa2)
Ohh same! Hopefully if things go well we can meet up on the campus!

One other person from my uni. Her questions were about mainly about her grades and finance . That’s the main reason I started this thread. Hopefully more people reply. When do we here back?
Think they said up to four weeks after the interview. Guess we will just have to wait it out!
qmfa2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
The wait is so long! Next week will make it 4 weeks...
LegalLeprechaun
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by qmfa2)
The wait is so long! Next week will make it 4 weeks...
Perhaps you had your interview the week before mine. Next week will be three weeks since mine!
JarndyceJarndyce
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Anyone had any updates today? The wait is excruciating!
LegalLeprechaun
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by JarndyceJarndyce)
Anyone had any updates today? The wait is excruciating!
I’ve heard nothing yet. Got to be patient and wait it out a bit longer I guess!
thwarr
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Good luck everyone! My interview was about my application and finance form too - as well as a question about COVID-19. Really nervous, I'm not sure self-funding is an option for me either.
qmfa2
Rep:
?
Thank you! Good luck to you too. My questions were primarily about my application. What law school are you attending? Did anyone apply for the UOL scholarship and bursaries too?
LegalLeprechaun
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by qmfa2)
Thank you! Good luck to you too. My questions were primarily about my application. What law school are you attending? Did anyone apply for the UOL scholarship and bursaries too?
I just got the application link this morning for the multiple choice questions. Yesterday’s one didn’t work properly. I’ll complete it later today.
qmfa2
Rep:
?
I just got the application link this morning for the multiple choice questions. Yesterday’s one didn’t work properly. I’ll complete it later today.
Oh okay. Thought it was just me. Do you know when we have to do it by? Can you tell us how it goes? Heard it’s hard.
LegalLeprechaun
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by qmfa2)
Oh okay. Thought it was just me. Do you know when we have to do it by? Can you tell us how it goes? Heard it’s hard.
I found it very difficult, and I didn’t achieve the required score in order to progress. I’m not too bothered about it tbh. I’d rather just know the outcome of my MT scholarship interview, so I can plan ahead for September.
qmfa2
Rep:
?
I found it very difficult, and I didn’t achieve the required score in order to progress. I’m not too bothered about it tbh. I’d rather just know the outcome of my MT scholarship interview, so I can plan ahead for September.
Ohh damnn. What kind of questions did you get asked?
LegalLeprechaun
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by qmfa2)
Ohh damnn. What kind of questions did you get asked?
I guess it was similar to psychometric test questions. These have always been my downfall.
qmfa2
Rep:
?
Hsv

I guess it was similar to psychometric test questions. These have always been my downfall.
Have you done your BCAT?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you finding researching unis for 2021 entry?

I have been able to get all the information I need from online research (83)
18.74%
I have tried virtual events and found them useful (90)
20.32%
I have tried virtual events and did not find them useful (84)
18.96%
I would be interested in trying socially distanced or scaled down in person events (96)
21.67%
I want to but don't know where to start with researching unis for 2021 entry (44)
9.93%
I haven't started researching yet (46)
10.38%

Watched Threads