The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

King's KAAS

Hi,I was wondering if anybody knows whether the KAAS scheme accommodation comes in bulk too ( as in do they get released in packs ) or not. I am currently watching the numbers go down, but the only places available is Angel Lane and it is super far away from my campus :/Thank you!
Reply 1
I’m staying in angel lane and it’s actually not that far away, only 20/25 mins and the tube is opposite the station. But if you’re really not happy then your best bet would be to book angel lane and wait for a swap on results day
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Original post by ldn7601
I’m staying in angel lane and it’s actually not that far away, only 20/25 mins and the tube is opposite the station. But if you’re really not happy then your best bet would be to book angel lane and wait for a swap on results day

I agree. Angel Lane looks amazing (I booked a room there myself!) and it is really not as far out as people on TSR make it seem (it's only 19 minutes on the tube). There has been no update on the KAAS portal for a month or so, so I wouldn't risk waiting any longer and missing out on a room.

Quick Reply

Latest