Caught sister kissing friend

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
Any advice will do. I walked into my sister's bedroom and caught her kissing another girl. She claims they were just curious about what it felt like, but I'm not convinced of that. Both have boyfriends, that they have just cheated on. I haven't yet told my parents. What should I do?
Fermion.
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Any advice will do. I walked into my sister's bedroom and caught her kissing another girl. She claims they were just curious about what it felt like, but I'm not convinced of that. Both have boyfriends, that they have just cheated on. I haven't yet told my parents. What should I do?
It’s none of your business and it’s not for you to get involved in and go around telling everyone.

If they’ve cheated then their partners will eventually find out anyway.
Bio 7
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
You leave them to it and don't interfere, nobody will appreciate you involving yourself.
SMEGGGY
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Mind your own business
Kandiman
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Leaving aside that it's not really your business, it very much depends on the context of the kiss. Like, if they're full-on making out, ready to tear each other's clothes off, it's cheating. If they just got curious about what kissing another girl felt like, then it's utterly nothing.

My friends and I kiss on a regular basis. It's a thing in our social circle. It's not sexual, we're just close, I guess. None of the SOs have ever assumed there's cheating occurring.

But, and again, here's the most important thing: It's not your business, nor is it your parents' business.
sinfonietta
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Do nothing. It's not your place to tell anyone or get involved.
Fermion.
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by Kandiman)
Leaving aside that it's not really your business, it very much depends on the context of the kiss. Like, if they're full-on making out, ready to tear each other's clothes off, it's cheating. If they just got curious about what kissing another girl felt like, then it's utterly nothing.

My friends and I kiss on a regular basis. It's a thing in our social circle. It's not sexual, we're just close, I guess. None of the SOs have ever assumed there's cheating occurring.

But, and again, here's the most important thing: It's not your business, nor is it your parents' business.
Same. I kiss my girl friends all the time.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (519)
33.75%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (636)
41.35%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (313)
20.35%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (70)
4.55%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise