The Student Room Group

Self teaching A-level Spanish

So, let me give a little background. My current A-level subject choices are English Literature, Geography and Psychology as of now. However, after reading in more depth about Psychology as an A-level, I'm not sure that it would be the right choice for me as it is much more science-based than I first expected. As for Spanish, I have always loved it, I am predicted to get a 9 on results day and it is the only subject I could see myself doing in the long term. The issue here is that no colleges or sixth forms close by offer it. Therefore, recently, I have been looking into self teaching it but I don't know if I would be able to replace Psychology as one of my three subjects or even be able to get through it on my own.Would self-teaching be a viable option for me or should I not continue to study Spanish? Thank you :smile:
I'm not sure if self-teaching would be a good idea, if i'm completely honest with you. For instance, if you struggle to understand something, you won't be able to get the help you need to properly understand the work, unless you've been through with a teacher beforehand. Hope this helps.

Quick Reply

Latest