The Student Room Group

Eduqas WJEC Computer Science A Level

Hi, for anyone who is doing or has done this A-level, what resources and revision techniques did you find were most effective as I'm struggling to find resources. Thanks.
I'm not gonna. It's hard. I ask my classmates for help and they lie or say no. I just need guidance. But what I do is:

Get Revising
Watch Crash Course
Find other online resources

Effective- MINDMAP!!
Original post by DhruvDesai
Hi, for anyone who is doing or has done this A-level, what resources and revision techniques did you find were most effective as I'm struggling to find resources. Thanks.

As i have mentioned to other before, WJEC has been in the shadow of the other awarding bodies for many years due to the lack of resources out there.
I suggest using the website isaac computer science and have ur spec open so you can cross reference as that is the best way without resources.
I do OCR and i basically have to rely on that site since for me, the youtube videos from craig n dave seem to not help me in any way for some reason.

Across all exam boards for a-level CS, there will be overlap so you can still source out AQA and OCR resources but here are some general tips:
- For each topic, create a summary sheet from the notes you have and try to include wording from the mark scheme if possible, this can be a sheet summarising the topic or even a mindmap.
- Look at the mark scheme answers so you know what the examiner is looking for
- Familiarise yourself with the structure of assessment with your course, if it is onscreen practice doing problem solving activities for the language you are using in your course.

Quick Reply

Latest