The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Coventry university or Manchester metropolitan university

Hello, i am a physiotherapy student from India. And i am really confused as i am unable to choose the university i want to do my master's from. I have offer letter from Coventry as well as Manchester metropolitan university. I will be really thankful if anyone can suggest me as to which university would be better.
Manchester Met
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
Manchester Met

Hey, thanks.. But just to know more, could you please tell me as to why would you recommendM met?? It would be really helpful if you give insights.
Hello, i am a physiotherapy student from India. And i am really confused as i am unable to choose the university i want to do my master's from. I have offer letter from Coventry as well as Manchester metropolitan university. I will be really thankful if anyone can suggest me as to which university would be better.

Hey,

To help you with your decision, would you like to expand on what kind of information you would like to know about either University? As this would help us give you more precise responses as to what you're looking for. For instance, are you interested in the course content, location, Uni life, accommodation, student services etc. Also, why did you go for Coventry and Man Met as your top 2 options?

Thanks,

Veronica
Dietetics and Human Nutrition Student
Actually I have also stucked between to this for msc physiotherapy. Please help. Which would be better, manchester met or coventry?
Original post by Foram shah
Actually I have also stucked between to this for msc physiotherapy. Please help. Which would be better, manchester met or coventry?

Manchester met, Manchester is a better city then Coventry and uni

Hi Foram shah,

Its great to see that you are interested in Coventry University. To find out more about the postgraduate physiotherapy courses on offer, check out this page on the website for more information (https://www.coventry.ac.uk/course-structure/pg/2020-21/hls/advancing-physiotherapy-practice-msc/). Also keep an eye out on the open day page of the website for the next postgraduate online event. If there are any questions you have about Coventry from a student perspective, don't hesitate to ask us!

Amy
Coventry University - Coventry
Biomedical Science student
Reply 7
are yoy guys planning to do the pre reg msc for physiotherapy
Original post by ITQ
are yoy guys planning to do the pre reg msc for physiotherapy

No its msc in advancing physiotherapy course. I year program
hi, foram ,
hope you're in good health. I just came across the following thread and I'm really curious which uni di you opt for and why?
Original post by THEFLYINGSPUR
hi, foram ,
hope you're in good health. I just came across the following thread and I'm really curious which uni di you opt for and why?

Hii.. I have applied in coventry, portsmouth and brighton university for msc physiotherapy. I couldn't apply for MMU as application deadlines. I am hoping for coventry as it is the best student city and ranked among top 10 physiotherapy universities in uk. And I really had no other options so chose portsmouth and brighton.
Hii.. I have applied in coventry, portsmouth and brighton university for msc physiotherapy. I couldn't apply for MMU as application deadlines. I am hoping for coventry as it is the best student city and ranked among top 10 physiotherapy universities in uk. And I really had no other options so chose portsmouth and brighton.

Hi, thank you so much for replying back. I actually wanted to know when did you apply for mmu , like what was the exact date, cause I've applied and I haven't heard from them yet. Also, I've got an offer letter from Coventry but I'm not much affirm to take it.
also, I've got into Cardiff but for next year so I'm still in a dilemma about what to do ...

hi, i came across your thread and I actually wanted to know, which university did you choose?
Original post by THEFLYINGSPUR
Hi, thank you so much for replying back. I actually wanted to know when did you apply for mmu , like what was the exact date, cause I've applied and I haven't heard from them yet. Also, I've got an offer letter from Coventry but I'm not much affirm to take it.
also, I've got into Cardiff but for next year so I'm still in a dilemma about what to do ...

Hi @THEFLYINGSPUR

We apologise for the delay in receiving any updates regarding your application, due to some technical problems with the online system, and the amount of applications and manual imputing required, it is taking a little longer than usual to process applications. Your application is important to us and thank you for your patience.

If you would like an update you can contact our Direct admissions team at [email protected] who will be able to chase your application up!

Hopefully, you will hear back from us soon! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest