The Student Room Group

Should Devi date Ben or Paxton?

^_^
I shipped her with Ben from the episode narrated by Ben. They were always there for each other even when they didn’t realise. Idk Paxton grew on me but I think him and Devi are from much more different worlds if that makes any sense like they have different priorities and interests.
Original post by RiaWombat
I shipped her with Ben from the episode narrated by Ben. They were always there for each other even when they didn’t realise. Idk Paxton grew on me but I think him and Devi are from much more different worlds if that makes any sense like they have different priorities and interests.

Word same. I prefer ben and devi too
Original post by curiousperson123
Word same. I prefer ben and devi too

Even though I’m not Indian I related a lot to Devi because I’m a try hard and v ambitious and sometimes I can be pretty self centred. I also think I preferred Ben because he is closer to a guy I would want to date.
Original post by RiaWombat
Even though I’m not Indian I related a lot to Devi because I’m a try hard and v ambitious and sometimes I can be pretty self centred. I also think I preferred Ben because he is closer to a guy I would want to date.

Same I feel like Paxton is hot and there might be sparks there initially but to me, it doesn't seem like it will last. But Ben obviously they've had this lowkey relationship from the start and I think it's an example of how couples get closer after fightin

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending