The Student Room Group

Question for the boys

Scroll to see replies

Original post by NonIndigenous
I made a typo. Replaced "Do" with "To".

Completely changes the meaning of what I wrote.

Besides braces don't taste of anything. I had them a long while back. They came off when I was like 12. I remember hating them for all sorts of reasons, but none of them was taste.

I know I read it as to don’t worry :smile:. You get used to the taste though. Kissing someone who has braces though...
Anyone can have braces, I know people in there twenties and forties with braces so those of u who said they wouldn’t date people with braces, good luck finding someone because you immature pricks aren’t worth dating.

For me I’d rather date someone with braces than them having clapped teeth.
Original post by Anonymous
Anyone can have braces, I know people in there twenties and forties with braces so those of u who said they wouldn’t date people with braces, good luck finding someone because you immature pricks aren’t worth dating.

For me I’d rather date someone with braces than them having clapped teeth.

Yes I’m really going to struggle finding people without braces.
Original post by Jamie_1712
Yes I’m really going to struggle finding people without braces.

Relax dude, did I say that!
Fml you’re so childish
Yes. Done.
Relax dude, did I say that!
Fml you’re so childish

Sarcasm doesn’t go down too well then?
I don’t know a single 19 year old with braces

me
Sarcasm doesn’t go down too well then?

i didn’t say that your were or were not gonna find someone. I knew u were being sarcastic, you’re thickkkk.

That’s y I said you’re childish
Original post by Anonnn233
Would you date a girl with braces?
If not, why?

No because everytime I'd go to kiss her I'd cut my lip . . .
Reply 29
If not, why?

braces don't really take away from an appearance in my opinion.
i didn’t say that your were or were not gonna find someone. I knew u were being sarcastic, you’re thickkkk.

That’s y I said you’re childish

Yes I’m thick and childish, and not anonymous. So long have I wanted to be reassured about my ability to find a partner by an anonymous user on the internet.
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 31
knee braces?
If not, why?

Don't really mind.
Original post by Thisplace
No because everytime I'd go to kiss her I'd cut my lip . . .

How sharp do you think braces are... don't you think if they were that sharp she'd have cuts all the time? And she won't have braces forever, usually a couple of years max
Original post by kmclean2002
How sharp do you think braces are... don't you think if they were that sharp she'd have cuts all the time? And she won't have braces forever, usually a couple of years max

Iv'e never had braces . . . I wouldn't know. . . This is just what happens when my imagination runs into overdrive!! 🙂

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending