Have you ever cried over football?

Watch
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Becca216)
When Leeds lost to Derby in the playoffs last season, didn’t help by the fact I had two GCSEs the next day which I hadn’t really revised for
I have my end of year 12 mocks on the day Liverpool wins the league. However, as I will only watch the last game for the trophy presentation, it will not bother me. I had a similar situation last year, as I had two IGCSE exams four days after Liverpool won the CL.
Becca216
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by 8013)
I have my end of year 12 mocks on the day Liverpool wins the league. However, as I will only watch the last game for the trophy presentation, it will not bother me. I had a similar situation last year, as I had two IGCSE exams four days after Liverpool won the CL.
You make a massive assumption there that Liverpool are going to win the league :hahaha:
moggis
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Justbeingmyself)
I think you mean in Euro 2016? I remember that match well, an epic shootout that was.

:rofl2:
Because I’m old enough to have been an adult in 1990 I have no idea what that means but I’m guessing it’s not good.🐤

Actually the first time I cried over football was when Chelsea scored a last gasp equaliser/winner from a corner at White Hart Lane in a League Cup semi final second leg when I was a child.

Cried myself to sleep.😕
Occitanie
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by FemaleinDress)
I would say close a few times but not properly.
Cried at half time during the Istanbul 2005 Champions League final.

Cried during the England vs Germany game where we were robbed of a goal (Lampard).
Justbeingmyself
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Occitanie)
Cried at half time during the Istanbul 2005 Champions League final.

Cried during the England vs Germany game where we were robbed of a goal (Lampard).
Wonder how you felt at the end of that epic 2005 CL final?
Yeah that disallowed goal in 2010 angered me as well, although we were awful throughout that tournament and probably still would have lost anyway.
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
After listening to a message in church, I will not cry over football anymore, nor have bets with fans of other teams when the last active bet (that with a city fan) is over in July. I will also only update the FPL lineup if necessary, such as when one of my players got injured. This means that I am very likely to finish last in my league, and if I finish last 3 seasons in a row I will quit FPL.
Last edited by 8013; 2 days ago
macy_m
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I cried at Juventus vs Real Madrid when Real Madrid won 🤭 at the champions league final
Last edited by macy_m; 2 weeks ago
Hellohsjakodsmka
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Oml yes!!!
I used to cry over everything, like when Brazil lost to germany in the world cup
I'm not even Brazilian :lol:
SuperiorPotato
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Nope I don't even like football to be honest. Used to watch it when I was little but realised I prefer basketball
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
(Original post by Becca216)
You make a massive assumption there that Liverpool are going to win the league :hahaha:
This happened on day 5 of the exams. Quite a lot of people congratulated me, and one of them is a Man Utd fan.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you finding researching unis for 2021 entry?

I have been able to get all the information I need from online research (65)
19.35%
I have tried virtual events and found them useful (72)
21.43%
I have tried virtual events and did not find them useful (62)
18.45%
I would be interested in trying socially distanced or scaled down in person events (70)
20.83%
I want to but don't know where to start with researching unis for 2021 entry (34)
10.12%
I haven't started researching yet (33)
9.82%

Watched Threads