The Student Room Group

Girls. . . If you have any questions for the boys. .

Please state below 🙃

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Please state below 🙃

Why are boys so dry when it comes to talking?
Reply 2

Probably coz ur not talking to me. .
Next qu plz. .
the boyzzz :colondollar:
so why do some boys do that weird thing where they keep saying shut up (ur name) every time ur speaking, do they like me or do they genuinely hate me.

Because you’re dry
so why do some boys do that weird thing where they keep saying shut up (ur name) every time ur speaking, do they like me or do they genuinely hate me.

50/50 it’s hard to tell without real context
Original post by Vermillionn
50/50 it’s hard to tell without real context

well every time i speak he looks at me and is like shut up, he never really does that to other girls. He has that serious face but it deffo sounds positive lmafo i feel like i'm waffling but, ye that's it.
Probably coz ur not talking to me. .
Next qu plz. .

speak for your self. I am agonizing to talk to because I struggle to connect with almost everyone. I have a very small friend group of 2 people who have never met each other, one a sociopath, and another a normal person who for some reason finds me interesting. everyone else I put on a persona to fit in and feel normal. it doesn't normally work perfectly.
In short, I a dumb dumb and dunno what English is.
well every time i speak he looks at me and is like shut up, he never really does that to other girls. He has that serious face but it deffo sounds positive lmafo i feel like i'm waffling but, ye that's it.

lmfaooo a guy telling you to shut up everytime you speak. answer your own question.
What are some things some boys do to impress girls
lmfaooo a guy telling you to shut up everytime you speak. answer your own question.

he is suss tho, idk okay i am not good with the topic of guys lmao i am blind with what they do :facepalm:
why do boys always catch feelings when you don’t want them to 💀
What are some things some boys do to impress girls

Unimaginably stupid things. Showing off, bragging, throwing money around. In fact, there are very few things that aren't stupid that a boy will do to impress a girl.
Original post by Hippopotomusinit
why do boys always catch feelings when you don’t want them to 💀

To be fair, nobody controls when they catch feelings, it just happens. Part of life is learning to let them off gently. It's not just boys, either. Recently, a close friend of mine, who I've known for 17 years, told me that she's been in love with me the whole time. Which was a shock to me in the first place, but I then had the awkward moment where I had to tell her that she's like a sister to me and I don't see her that way. She understood.
Why do y’all never say what you mean? Always so cryptic about feelings and flirting
Original post by Pugglet
Why do y’all never say what you mean? Always so cryptic about feelings and flirting

Fear of rejection. Surprisingly, guys actually have this worse than girls due to the fact that society says we're the ones who have to put ourselves on the line every single time.

If you're not giving heavy hints you're interested back, it's gonna stay cryptic.
Original post by Kandiman
Fear of rejection. Surprisingly, guys actually have this worse than girls due to the fact that society says we're the ones who have to put ourselves on the line every single time.

If you're not giving heavy hints you're interested back, it's gonna stay cryptic.

Previously had very mixed messages but all is fine now thanks to a lot of liquid courage
Please state below 🙃

How do I know if he likes me?
Please state below 🙃

Why do guys seem to show you how they feel but never tell you directly?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending