The Student Room Group

Girls. . . If you have any questions for the boys. .

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
How do I know if he likes me?

Asking him is usually the easiest way.
Original post by beyhive1
Why do guys seem to show you how they feel but never tell you directly?

I'm gonna just quote myself:

Original post by Kandiman
Fear of rejection. Surprisingly, guys actually have this worse than girls due to the fact that society says we're the ones who have to put ourselves on the line every single time.

If you're not giving heavy hints you're interested back, it's gonna stay cryptic.
Why do some men cheat, even though you’ve given your all to the relationship and have loved them to the fullest :redface:
Reply 23
when you feel like a girl you love has let you down, and you break up with her, show her that you’re cold hearted, do you still ever think about her? Do you still go crazy over her? Do you still crave to see her? & do you see yourself ever going back to her in the future?
Original post by Fermion.
Why do some men cheat, even though you’ve given your all to the relationship and have loved them to the fullest :redface:

There's hundreds of answers to this. The most basic being that human beings - and especially the male of the species - are not evolved to be monogamous. People don't like hearing it, but it's a social construct on an biological one.

Sometimes they aren't happy to the point where they get offered something else and take it without caring about the consequences.

Some guys don't have enough respect for women to treat them well.

Honestly, you can love someone literally as much or as little as you like. It'll have absolutely no bearing on whether or not they'll cheat. Some people are just cheaters.

This applies to women, too.
There's hundreds of answers to this. The most basic being that human beings - and especially the male of the species - are not evolved to be monogamous. People don't like hearing it, but it's a social construct on an biological one.

Sometimes they aren't happy to the point where they get offered something else and take it without caring about the consequences.

Some guys don't have enough respect for women to treat them well.

Honestly, you can love someone literally as much or as little as you like. It'll have absolutely no bearing on whether or not they'll cheat. Some people are just cheaters.

This applies to women, too.

I understand that, but I feel like people should have the courage and decency to go to the other person and just tell them that they wanna f*ck someone else. Being cheated on literally destroys some people.
Asking him is usually the easiest way.

No it is not.
I mean what are the signs??? What will he do?
Original post by Fermion.
I understand that, but I feel like people should have the courage and decency to go to the other person and just tell them that they wanna f*ck someone else. Being cheated on literally destroys some people.

They should, and I know this better than most. But, you know what? It's because of cowardice. It's easier to break someone's heart as a consequence of an action than for it to be the action.

I'm not saying that's okay, but it is why it happens.
No it is not.
I mean what are the signs??? What will he do?

I mean, it literally is. If you want the answer to a question, you have to answer it.

Beyond that, and without knowing details, it's hard to answer, because it literally varies from guy to guy. Like, in my experience, I'll get shy and crack more jokes. My friends might do similar things, but most of them become loud and obnoxious and cocky around her. It could literally be anything, depending on the guy. What changes in his behaviour have you noticed?
Original post by Pugglet
Why do y’all never say what you mean? Always so cryptic about feelings and flirting

Not really
What are some cute things girls do?
Why do boys drink alot?

when you comment on her dress and she says that it has pockets... then puts her hands in her pockets to show you
Original post by Other_Owl
Why do boys drink alot?

some boys find it fun, but tbh all boys are different.
Reply 34
when you comment on her dress and she says that it has pockets... then puts her hands in her pockets to show you

That’s strangely specific 😳

Talk a lot to fill silence. Literally for no other reason than to fill silence.

I don't understand why they do it, but it happens, and it's adorable. Unless I'm trying to study.

Also, that whole hair/make-up/clothes/getting ready marathon? It's cute, but we don't tell you that because we also like to get places the same day we planned to.
Original post by Other_Owl
Why do boys drink alot?

Do they?

I haven't touched alcohol in over eight years. There's whole religions of men that don't drink.

The ones that do, it's either alcoholism or peer pressure, because nobody actually enjoys the taste of proper alcohol until they're in their mid-20s.
Reply 37

Solving integrals super fast
Original post by Cactos
Solving integrals super fast

Smart girls?
Smart girls?

Smart girls are always cute, but not all cute girls are necessarily smart.

That said, I love Karlie Kloss. And mostly because she's terrifyingly smart.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending