Today woke up
Drank a bit of pepsi and ate a cupcake at 10.30am
Had 2 cupcakes and mango Rubicon maybe 1pm
Had 2 chicken wings and chips
Had some more pepsi
Had a can of coke
Ate a bowl of lentil soup
Went bed

Probably one of my worst days. Had pepsi for breakfast...

What have you been eating
Original post by Nadim Chowdhury
Today woke up
Drank a bit of pepsi and ate a cupcake at 10.30am
Had 2 cupcakes and mango Rubicon maybe 1pm
Had 2 chicken wings and chips
Had some more pepsi
Had a can of coke
Ate a bowl of lentil soup
Went bed

Probably one of my worst days. Had pepsi for breakfast...

What have you been eating

I eat two meals a day, first I have an omelette (just two eggs) with peppers, tomatoes, mushrooms and one slice of bread. I also have some fruit (usually two pieces). For dinner I have either chicken fillet or fish fillet with lots of vegetables. Then a yoghurt for dessert and that’s basically it. I drink mostly water and that’s basically my diet most days. I sometimes have alcohol or a proper dessert but not more than a couple of times a week
Reply 2
Yesterday : Breakfast (6am) : porridge with water, cacao nibs, chopped almonds, chia seeds, golden linseeds and chopped coconut 1 mug of coffee. Midmorning snack(10am) Banana 1 cup of coffee. Lunchtime (13:30) 3 rounds of chicked salad sandwiches, an apple and a ripple 2 cups of coffee. Afternoon snack (5pm) Banana 2 cups of coffee. Tea/Dinner (8pm) cod in batter with lots of steamed vegetables. Thoughought the day radnomly but totalling, lots of water, 1 bar of dairy milk wholenut (120g), almost an entire packet of cadburys mini creme eggs, 1 bar of aero mint chocolate (100g ish), several chocolate eclairs (cadbury toffees not fresch cream). Not proud of eating all that chocolate but boy was it enjoyable.
I had...pizza for breakfast😔
But in my defence I worked out to cancel out the calories I ate,even though it 100% didn’t🤦🏽*♀️
Original post by JaseyB
Yesterday : Breakfast (6am) : porridge with water, cacao nibs, chopped almonds, chia seeds, golden linseeds and chopped coconut 1 mug of coffee. Midmorning snack(10am) Banana 1 cup of coffee. Lunchtime (13:30) 3 rounds of chicked salad sandwiches, an apple and a ripple 2 cups of coffee. Afternoon snack (5pm) Banana 2 cups of coffee. Tea/Dinner (8pm) cod in batter with lots of steamed vegetables. Thoughought the day radnomly but totalling, lots of water, 1 bar of dairy milk wholenut (120g), almost an entire packet of cadburys mini creme eggs, 1 bar of aero mint chocolate (100g ish), several chocolate eclairs (cadbury toffees not fresch cream). Not proud of eating all that chocolate but boy was it enjoyable.

Wow that’s a lot of chocolate. How come you get up so early?
Reply 5
Original post by Kavala
Wow that’s a lot of chocolate. How come you get up so early?

For work.
Original post by JaseyB
For work.

Does that mean you need to eat a lot of sugar to stay awake? Also what kind of work do you do? I work from home too but start at 8am
At least I'm not the only one with a funky diet! But I seriously need to cut down on fizzy drinks
Reply 8
Original post by Kavala
Does that mean you need to eat a lot of sugar to stay awake? Also what kind of work do you do? I work from home too but start at 8am

No I just like chocolate more than I should, generally I have a lot of good days where I don;t consume any but from time to time I will buy a lot of it in the hope that I can control the amound I have but once I have a taste for it then greed takes over and I end up overeating the stuff.
The work I do depends on what is needed of me but it can be anything from delivering items to running around a warehouse picking orders.
Reply 9
Original post by Nadim Chowdhury
At least I'm not the only one with a funky diet! But I seriously need to cut down on fizzy drinks

Been there with the fizzy drinks, getting away from those is a challenge to say the least.

Quick Reply

Latest