Do you wonder if someone is breaching your privacy like reading your mail?

Watch this thread
Jeruzalem
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I find it strange receiving some more days do to my situation preparing my examinations. Being completely disfunctioned in my private room. 1. Teleblok who refused providing me their services.
2. The landlord who is bothering me.
3. Juridical system in Antwerpen who's supporting terrorisme on me. Making me disfunctional is terrorisme.
How come the day i ask more time the day bothering started so much again. Being more?
It is not very normal.
Anyway the time bring stolen and disfunctioned i will never being given back. More than 6 weeks the world stood still for me because of the Holland landlord. Does my government protect me from being bothered by the landlord? As it is happening now they do things to make me homeless and to help being bothered. Not letting me have quiet enjoyment! Creating situation being bothered.
username2393237
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 years ago
😃 😀
Reality Check
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
Strange writing of post, it is.
TigerRoll
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Reality Check)
Spoken word mate
Jeruzalem
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by Reality Check)
Maybe it is strange when things like that happens
gjd800
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
No
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Year 12s - where are you at with making decisions about university?

I’ve chosen my course and my university (18)
31.03%
I’ve chosen my course and shortlisted some universities (22)
37.93%
I’ve chosen my course, but not any universities (2)
3.45%
I’ve chosen my university, but not my course (3)
5.17%
I’ve shortlisted some universities, but not my course (4)
6.9%
I’m starting to consider my university options (7)
12.07%
I haven’t started thinking about university yet (1)
1.72%
I’m not planning on going to university (1)
1.72%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed