The Student Room Group

I had 5 papers at AS level

first round of mocks passed and wasn’t struggling academically. By the time it came round to the Second round of mocks I was struggling as I got sick and I realised I don’t have the mental capacity to study A levels after all, and I passed some A levels but not all. This put me off studying altogether so if I had carried on would I have got more. am I cursed? I usually never fail but I know of many people in my college that was jealous of me.
Reply 1
A year later I found out I had a disability which greatly impacts everything in life and means that intelligence is normal but there is a decreased frequency for people like us.
Reply 2
Bump
What about btecs
Reply 4
Original post by CarysNield
What about btecs

Haven’t even tried them, just left altogether.
Reply 5
What about btecs

I already know that I am taking the failed route to life (I would feel like a failure if I dropped out to do a btec or apprenticeship, and I am currently being forced to do an apprenticeship) so I just left sixth form college and everything else altogether and would rather get a job than study anymore. I don’t care if I have limited capability for work, I don’t want to study anything else. I was a high achiever but was forced to drop out because of health issues
Ok well entering the work force is still very good are you asking for advice on anything?
Reply 7
Ok well entering the work force is still very good are you asking for advice on anything?

I don’t know which career I want. I used to be good at both English and maths and I can say I like maths but I just can’t do it now
Definitely just read up on careers and see what you think you could do and would enjoy! Contact workplaces and try and gain some work experience to see what you like doing

Quick Reply

Latest