jumanji3
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
I've a question regarding to accepting an offer.

If we accept the conditional offer and do not want to move with it after a while, will we have any responsibility?

I'm asking that because of CoronaVirus, university may be close all year or some condition can be change. So, nobody wants to have any responsibility because of the accepting offer.

Any idea?
Tinders
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by jumanji3)
I've a question regarding to accepting an offer.

If we accept the conditional offer and do not want to move with it after a while, will we have any responsibility?

I'm asking that because of CoronaVirus, university may be close all year or some condition can be change. So, nobody wants to have any responsibility because of the accepting offer.

Any idea?
When you accept an offer from a university, it is a contract you enter with them. You are obliged to turn up if you accept the offer. HOWEVER, you can ask to be released from the contract if you decide you no longer want to go to university. Universities are typically very accommodating of students who want to exit the contract.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of starting University?

I am excited and looking forward to starting (48)
14.37%
I am excited but have some apprehension around Covid-19 measures (46)
13.77%
I am concerned I will miss out on aspects of the uni experience due to new measures (121)
36.23%
I am concerned the Covid-19 measures at uni are not strong enough (33)
9.88%
I am nervous and feel I don't have enough information (68)
20.36%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (18)
5.39%

Watched Threads