Americans studying in Aberdeen/Scotland

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
Hey guys!

I´m currently looking forward to studying at Aberdeen in September but I'm a bit worried about being the only American there.

Are there many Americans studying in Scotland / Aberdeen?

Thanks!
Anonymous #2
Report 6 months ago
You definitely won't be the only American 😅 Though with coronavirus, no one really knows how that might affect the international student population, but usually there are so so many internationals at Aberdeen.

Aberdeen is one of the top 10 most international unis in the UK for some reason and in most classes there'll be at least 4 or 5 different nationalities in my experience. So don't worry, you (probably) won't be the only one
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
You definitely won't be the only American 😅 Though with coronavirus, no one really knows how that might affect the international student population, but usually there are so so many internationals at Aberdeen.

Aberdeen is one of the top 10 most international unis in the UK for some reason and in most classes there'll be at least 4 or 5 different nationalities in my experience. So don't worry, you (probably) won't be the only one
Thanks! Hopefully the virus (or Trump) won‘t stop us from coming to uni
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (95)
28.44%
No - I have already returned home (44)
13.17%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (62)
18.56%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (33)
9.88%
No - I live at home during term anyway (100)
29.94%

Watched Threads