The Student Room Group
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham

Cheap Birmingham university accommodation

Hi, so I’m trying to choose uni accommodation for my first year and need it to be the at the cheaper end. How nice is maple bank and is pritchatts park village (specifically the global community) as bad as a lot of reviews say it is. Thanks :smile:
Maple bank isnt the greatest. as the kitchen is very very small there isnt much room to sit in the with flat mates.

I was in Liberty Gardens (now called Beech Gardens) and it was often over looked as a little bit further away but is better and cheap (£79 a week) still! It's got really nice big kitchens and sofas and you can walk to the clubs from there! and much close to any supermarket! (and if you want to live there my friend isnt going to go to Birmingham and so has a space there that needs filling and guarantees your spot)
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham
Reply 2
Original post by mzkenyon
Hi, so I’m trying to choose uni accommodation for my first year and need it to be the at the cheaper end. How nice is maple bank and is pritchatts park village (specifically the global community) as bad as a lot of reviews say it is. Thanks :smile:

The issue with Birmingham accommodation is you have to choose six options and the allocation is totally random. There arn’t six cheap options to choose either so there is no point narrowing it down to one single choice.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending