The Student Room Group

Student Room For Sale : CORONA VIRUS ROCK BOTTOM PRICE

Situated on Chester Street, just off Oxford Road, Parkway Gate, a Unite Students accommodation, is only a few minutes’ walk from both Manchester Metropolitan University and University of Manchester campuses.

The common room at Parkway Gate includes pool and table tennis tables, a TV, study area, and table football - perfect for spending time with others if you don’t want to actually go out.

You can walk to the buzzing nightlife and shopping districts of Manchester city centre in around 15 minutes - but there’s plenty going on in your neighbourhood too. The nearby RNCM is an amazing live music and performance venue, as is HOME Manchester - which is also great for independent cinema and art exhibitions.

Feel at home in your en-suite room, which has a private shower room with sink and toilet, a comfortable 3/4 size bed and a Wi-Fi connected study area.
As well as a wardrobe, you'll find storage space under your bed and shelves and drawers to store your belongings. Your shared fitted kitchen and living area is an ideal space to relax with your flatmates.

The only reason why I'm giving up this amazing room is because I, unfortunately, will not be moving back to Manchester this year.

Please reach out to me ASAP if you need to book this room or need any more details :smile:

Thanks,
Shilpa
Original post by shilpa_johncy
Situated on Chester Street, just off Oxford Road, Parkway Gate, a Unite Students accommodation, is only a few minutes’ walk from both Manchester Metropolitan University and University of Manchester campuses.

The common room at Parkway Gate includes pool and table tennis tables, a TV, study area, and table football - perfect for spending time with others if you don’t want to actually go out.

You can walk to the buzzing nightlife and shopping districts of Manchester city centre in around 15 minutes - but there’s plenty going on in your neighbourhood too. The nearby RNCM is an amazing live music and performance venue, as is HOME Manchester - which is also great for independent cinema and art exhibitions.

Feel at home in your en-suite room, which has a private shower room with sink and toilet, a comfortable 3/4 size bed and a Wi-Fi connected study area.
As well as a wardrobe, you'll find storage space under your bed and shelves and drawers to store your belongings. Your shared fitted kitchen and living area is an ideal space to relax with your flatmates.

The only reason why I'm giving up this amazing room is because I, unfortunately, will not be moving back to Manchester this year.

Please reach out to me ASAP if you need to book this room or need any more details :smile:

Thanks,
Shilpa

You might wish to add what period it covers.
I thought this thread meant that thestudentroom.co.uk was for sale at a rock bottom price.

Damn, I was just about to make a bid, too!

:wink:
Original post by Oxford Mum
I thought this thread meant that thestudentroom.co.uk was for sale at a rock bottom price.

We could run the site between us OM - I think we could make a fine job of it especially weeding out the bullies and trolls in a night of the long kitchen knives :tongue:
Original post by Oxford Mum

Original post by harrysbar
We could run the site between us OM - I think we could make a fine job of it especially weeding out the bullies and trolls in a night of the long kitchen knives :tongue:

I've always said that if we ever have another armed conflict we'd be much better off sending in battalions of Mums rather than armed soldiers. Much quicker, much more effective and far fewer lives lost (note 'fewer', not 'none')

:laugh:
For sale? Slightly tacky.
Original post by YaliaV
For sale? Slightly tacky.

Shilpa also asked us to 'reach out', which is generally a red rag to a bull.
Tsr run by harrys, me and reality check?

Now that’s what I call living the dream!

Quick Reply

Latest