The Student Room Group

Can’t sleep

We are having floor tiles on in the house. This morning I was walking then walked onto the tile that the builder was doing then he said in a raised voice that I can’t walk on it. I just can’t sleep over it and I have been so down about getting told off. I just didn’t know and did it by mistake but now I just feel upset and guilty about it because I got told off.
I mean, it’s not a big deal.
Reply 2
Oh no, now I can't sleep!
Reply 3
Original post by Fermion.
I mean, it’s not a big deal.

I just feel like I have a bad reputation with the builder
Reply 4
Original post by Spanx
Oh no, now I can't sleep!

I dunno
Reply 5
I doubt they remember saying this even.
Reply 6
Original post by Pathway
I doubt they remember saying this even.

It was this afternoon
I know how you feel, especially if you’re a person who doesn’t get told off often. But it’s not a big deal and don’t let it affect you. Trust me, thinking about it all the time will only make you feel worse. To others it may not seem like anything big, but I understand why its affecting you a little bit more. Just remember that people make small mistakes like that all the time, don’t get down over it ☺️
Reply 8
Original post by Anonymous
It was this afternoon you dumb ass

Still doubt they remember it. Think you need to grow up judging by your reaction to what happened and your response here.
Reply 9
I know how you feel, especially if you’re a person who doesn’t get told off often. But it’s not a big deal and don’t let it affect you. Trust me, thinking about it all the time will only make you feel worse. To others it may not seem like anything big, but I understand why its affecting you a little bit more. Just remember that people make small mistakes like that all the time, don’t get down over it ☺️

I just am going to see my builder on Monday probably though
It was this afternoon you dumb ass

I think he/she meant that the builder doesn’t rlly think anything of it.
You are the one with a penguin as your profile picture so I don’t think you can say grow up

Jeez, you really do need to go to bed.
Reply 12
Original post by Pathway

PRSOM :lol:

I think your penguin is very cute.
Original post by Pathway

Don’t tell me what to do
Don’t tell me what to do

:lol: