The Student Room Group

The girl across the street

Every morning when I wake up (10am) I look through my bedroom window and see my neighbour looking at me straight in my soul. She just looks at me with no emotion on her face. After exactly 1 minute she would turn around and walk away in a very odd manner. I tried waving and communication but she’d remain still until she turns around and leaves. What do I do?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Every morning when I wake up (10am) I look through my bedroom window and see my neighbour looking at me straight in my soul. She just looks at me with no emotion on her face. After exactly 1 minute she would turn around and walk away in a very odd manner. I tried waving and communication but she’d remain still until she turns around and leaves. What do I do?

Is she fit?
Reply 2
I used to do this to my next door neighbor. The look on his face each morning! :lol:
Flash your tits and see if that invokes a reaction.
Try walking around in the nude. You can't be done for indecent exposure if you're in your bedroom and she's the one looking.
Reply 5
Original post by GT86
Is she fit?

Read hair, pale skin, really really blue eyes, freckles on her cheeks, really nice body. I’d say she’s fit
Reply 6
Original post by Fermion.
Flash your tits and see if that invokes a reaction.

I’m a guy I don’t have tiddies
Reply 7
Read hair, pale skin, really really blue eyes, freckles on her cheeks, really nice body. I’d say she’s fit

Ask her out then
Reply 8
Original post by cookingwithgas
Try walking around in the nude. You can't be done for indecent exposure if you're in your bedroom and she's the one looking.

I’ve noticed that sometimes when she turns around and walks away, she is not wearing bottoms and you can see her naked butt. I try look away but obviously it catches me off guard.
Reply 9
Original post by GT86
Ask her out then

I will when the time is right. She doesn’t speak or communicate with me she just gives me a cold look
How old are you and her?
Reply 11
I will when the time is right. She doesn’t speak or communicate with me she just gives me a cold look

Ok
How old are you and her?

I’m 19 and she’s 18
I’m a guy I don’t have tiddies

Flash your c*ck then.
Original post by Fermion.
Flash your c*ck then.

Can’t. Too big for the window
I’m 19 and she’s 18

That's alright. Would've been worried if you said 12 haha. Why don't you speak to her if you see her outside? If lockdown is an issue just hold on, maybe she likes you if it's at the same time everyday, she could be making an effort for you. Then again she could be getting ready for work or university or whatever she does, so take my thoughts with a pinch of salt.
That's alright. Would've been worried if you said 12 haha. Why don't you speak to her if you see her outside? If lockdown is an issue just hold on, maybe she likes you if it's at the same time everyday, she could be making an effort for you. Then again she could be getting ready for work or university or whatever she does, so take my thoughts with a pinch of salt.

She’s deffo not getting ready. She stands still and stares and that’s it then leaves for the door and exits the room with this cat walk. It’s very odd. I’ll probably see if I can wave at her and get her to wave back at me and we’d take slow steps until I pop the big question
She’s deffo not getting ready. She stands still and stares and that’s it then leaves for the door and exits the room with this cat walk. It’s very odd. I’ll probably see if I can wave at her and get her to wave back at me and we’d take slow steps until I pop the big question

Just make sure you don't flash any parts through the window. I wonder what the postman would think if he saw that whilst walking up your drive 😂😂😂. I reckon you got a chance mate
Just make sure you don't flash any parts through the window. I wonder what the postman would think if he saw that whilst walking up your drive 😂😂😂. I reckon you got a chance mate

Imagine 😂😂 out of nowhere I whip out my beast
Imagine 😂😂 out of nowhere I whip out my beast

But seriously do you like her? Find her attractive? If you do then go for it buddy, you don't have much to lose i guess. Now or never moment. If you don't think she's good looking then don't do it, may cause her upset and all that sort of things. Message this thread in a couple of years, i wonder where you end up?

Quick Reply

Latest