The Student Room Group

Problem with regard of an academic reference letter

Hi guys! Does anyone know what will happen if I really cannot get an academic reference letter? I just deferred my offer to next year. Thank you!
Original post by Ericyuen
Hi guys! Does anyone know what will happen if I really cannot get an academic reference letter? I just deferred my offer to next year. Thank you!

If you deferred your place then you already have a place for 2021 so will not need another reference
Reply 2
Original post by harrysbar
If you deferred your place then you already have a place for 2021 so will not need another reference

The university reply that I require to get an academic reference letter and send to them. Therefore, I just contacted to my previous school department head for an academic reference. But still no reply from the school department head. :frown:
The university reply that I require to get an academic reference letter and send to them. Therefore, I just contacted to my previous school department head for an academic reference. But still no reply from the school department head. :frown:

Schools are a bit busy at the moment. You are low down on their list of priorities

I see, well I'm sure the school will be prepared to write you a reference when they get around to it. If your school is in the UK they have been closed the last week for half term.

If you haven't had a reply by the end of next week, I would phone them.
Reply 5
Guys, thanks all your suggestions! May be I wait for a week then. If still no reply from the school and I will phone them. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending