Access To Higher Education / Unit 5 Cell Biology.

Watch
keirenbarnes
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
I've just started the Cell Biology unit whilst waiting for my previous one to be marked and i am struggling with how to get it started.

I am finding this quite difficult to start, am i allowed to use the diagrams in the Access Learning materials? and how would i reference this?

Has anyone submitted this and if so how did you layout your assignment.

Apologies if it seems vague or stupid, i just am unsure how to approach this subject.
denideth
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by keirenbarnes)
I've just started the Cell Biology unit whilst waiting for my previous one to be marked and i am struggling with how to get it started.

I am finding this quite difficult to start, am i allowed to use the diagrams in the Access Learning materials? and how would i reference this?

Has anyone submitted this and if so how did you layout your assignment.

Apologies if it seems vague or stupid, i just am unsure how to approach this subject.

Not all units are the same across ATHE courses, it depends which access provider you are getting your qualification from. What is your assignment?
keirenbarnes
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
(Original post by denideth)
Not all units are the same across ATHE courses, it depends which access provider you are getting your qualification from. What is your assignment?
Apologies, Its the Access to Nursing with Learn Direct (However my customer service seems to be Stonebridge?) Its UNIT 5 about writing an illustrated report about cell biology. I am just struggling to approach it.
Wills0582
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Hi , Did you have any joy with this ? I’m struggling at putting it all together and referencing .. spending hours on not a lot 🤦🏻*♀️ Awaiting feedback from tutor , but want to get stuck in ! many thanks
kesleyheather
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
(Original post by Wills0582)
Hi , Did you have any joy with this ? I’m struggling at putting it all together and referencing .. spending hours on not a lot 🤦🏻*♀️ Awaiting feedback from tutor , but want to get stuck in ! many thanks
DId you have any success with this unit? I’m stuck science is not my thing
Neurocandid
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
(Original post by kesleyheather)
DId you have any success with this unit? I’m stuck science is not my thing
I think the first step is to be positive. Try textbooks for a broader understanding. For more tricky concepts, you might want to consider YouTube videos

If you fancy private tuition, please PM
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of starting University?

I am excited and looking forward to starting (41)
13.67%
I am excited but have some apprehension around Covid-19 measures (44)
14.67%
I am concerned I will miss out on aspects of the uni experience due to new measures (105)
35%
I am concerned the Covid-19 measures at uni are not strong enough (29)
9.67%
I am nervous and feel I don't have enough information (65)
21.67%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (16)
5.33%

Watched Threads