The Student Room Group

Fake Instagram followers

Hey everyone
I was wondering if there was any way you can be able to get on the good side of the Instagram algorithm after getting tons of fake followers/likes because my brother wanted to “surprise me by getting me tons of followers and likes. Within a few minutes, I got hundreds of fake followers and likes which I immediately blocked. And I was wondering, does this destroy any chances of you growing your Instagram account legitimately? Someone please advise me on what to do.
No. However, if you ever have an issue with your account it could be harder to get help from Instagram as they would know about the fake followers. Growing an Instagram is hard but it’s possible to do if you constantly upload and stick to the theme your account is about. Perhaps your account is makeup or modelling. Try and use as many hashtags and DM people everyday for shoutouts and likes. Overtime, you should be gaining some traction on your account. Good luck!!
Reply 2
Hi there
Thanks for your response. Just to confirm, I can still be able to grow my Instagram account and get recognition in a positive way on the Instagram algorithm even after the fake followers and likes. Is this correct ? Please note my amount of followers after I’ve deleted the fake followers is still the same
Yes you would still be able to! And yes I will what is it
Search the internet for "get instagram followers."
Research different services.
Select a plan.
Provide your Instagram name (but not your password).
Enter your payment details.
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by hadeedahmad789
Search the internet for "get instagram followers."
Research different services.
Select a plan.
Provide your Instagram name (but not your password).
Enter your payment details.

OP doesn't want to pay for followers, they want actual real people! That's what this thread is about haha

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending