The Student Room Group

i really need advice on dentistry in turkey my sweet sugars :)

hi guys, i need some advice on dentistry in turkey. ive got a nice natural smile however behind it is a lot of root canals fillings missed teeth and crowns. ive spent over 5k ans i swear on private dentists in london. recently 300 on a root canal and 900 on a root canal with a crown which i have a temp crown now which can fall off any time due to covid 19 dentist being closed. Anyways ,my mate said he got 6 imants for 3,000? and is encouraging me to go turkey as its cheaper. im scared they use fake things or fmess my teeth up im not used to paying that much? adivce pls??? xx
Reply 1
Heyy, both my dad and brother got their teeth done in Turkey. Was super happy about them, would definitely recommend x
Reply 2
Original post by mimioxo223
hi guys, i need some advice on dentistry in turkey. ive got a nice natural smile however behind it is a lot of root canals fillings missed teeth and crowns. ive spent over 5k ans i swear on private dentists in london. recently 300 on a root canal and 900 on a root canal with a crown which i have a temp crown now which can fall off any time due to covid 19 dentist being closed. Anyways ,my mate said he got 6 imants for 3,000? and is encouraging me to go turkey as its cheaper. im scared they use fake things or fmess my teeth up im not used to paying that much? adivce pls??? xx

Government announced dentists will open on 8 June. Do not go to Turkey, book a UK appointment. Even if you could travel (which you can't at the moment), why would you risk a botched dental procedure over there only to come back here and have to pay for it to be fixed?
Reply 3
To be real I have many relatives and friends who have gone to Turkey for dental procedures and not one has had a bad experience, however it may not be the best case to travel abroad during this pandemic x
Reply 4

Quick Reply