JaeTEF
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
For those of you who got into the online CyberStart Elite being held this year, what percentage did you get in game and essentials? I had 71% game and 100% essentials but didn't get in curious to see what the cut off was this year!
Zealousy
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by JaeTEF)
For those of you who got into the online CyberStart Elite being held this year, what percentage did you get in game and essentials? I had 71% game and 100% essentials but didn't get in curious to see what the cut off was this year!
I got in with 94% game and 100% Essentials, but don't worry, they normally send out the invites in waves and I don't think they've sent them all out yet.
Last year, my friend got in with 64% game and around 85% essentials, so don't lose hope.
EwieBullmar1
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
Wooooo, well done on 94%!! Last year, I managed to get to before light (a one day event for those who just missed out on elite) with 67%, and I think a lot of people this year managed to get in with about 70 or 80%. Like Zealously said, they'll be sent out in waves, so don't loose all hope just yet! I managed to get 98% this year, and got in!! Woohoo
miyyaHH
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Hey? Can you guys tell me when Elite is so I can adjust my pace for doing the game challenges ? I have just started working on the game and only like 30% has been completed. But I wanna be able to take part in Elite .And is it being conducted online this time?
miyyaHH
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by JaeTEF)
Hey? Can you guys tell me when Elite is so I can adjust my pace for doing the game challenges ? I have just started working on the game and only like 30% has been completed. But I wanna be able to take part in Elite .And is it being conducted online this time?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you don't put your camera on in online lessons, why is that?

My teacher doesn't want us to (44)
17.96%
No one else does (79)
32.24%
I'm embarrassed about my background (26)
10.61%
I feel self-conscious showing my face (83)
33.88%
We don't use a video platform (3)
1.22%
I don't have a camera (5)
2.04%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (5)
2.04%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed