The Student Room Group

Let it out everyone

A message to you: If you’re seeing this and you know who you are
I miss you so much, I am always thinking about you, every second. I hate how things ended and every part of my life has gotten worse once you’ve left but it is what it is and now it’s done. What I did was wrong. I wish I could’ve met you just once then I would’ve been content. I have to accept the fact that you will never be in my life again ever...

I needed to let that out

If there’s anything you need to let out guys just say it here (anonymously if you prefer to). It’s not good to bottle things up just say what’s on your mind 💕
(edited 3 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I have so many things bottled up, that half of them I have forgotten. The one time I let something out, I felt worse than when I started so naah. I'm good with my bottle of misery
appreciate the sentiment though!🍣🍉🍣
I also don't think I was the target of this thread : /
Reply 2
Original post by β0b
I have so many things bottled up, that half of them I have forgotten. The one time I let something out, I felt worse than when I started so naah. I'm good with my bottle of misery
appreciate the sentiment though!🍣🍉🍣
I also don't think I was the target of this thread : /

Np xx
Original post by TSR199103.
A message to you: If you’re seeing this and you know who you are
I miss you so much, I am always thinking about you, every second. I hate how things ended and every part of my life has gotten worse once you’ve left but it is what it is and now it’s done. What I did was wrong. I wish I could’ve met you just once then I would’ve been content. I have to accept the fact that you will never be in my life again ever...

I needed to let that out

If there’s anything you need to let out guys just say it here (anonymously if you prefer to). It’s not good to bottle things up just say what’s on your mind 💕

Sorry for being really nosy but was this about someone you know in person or online?

P.S This was so sad to hear but good on you hun for expressing your true feelings.
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
Sorry for being really nosy but was this about someone you know in person or online?

P.S This was so sad to hear but good on you hun for expressing your true feelings.

He was and is still everything to me, but it’s really that no one understands me, I don’t really love anyone as sad as it sounds so I don’t know what ‘love’ really is. But I’m positive it was love. You don’t realise how special someone is to you unless you lose them for good :frown:
Original post by TSR199103.
He was and is still everything to me, but it’s really that no one understands me, I don’t really love anyone as sad as it sounds so I don’t know what ‘love’ really is. But I’m positive it was love. You don’t realise how special someone is to you unless you lose them for good :frown:

Awww was it someone on TSR?
It's not probably not best to ask about what happened between you two but I hope the best for you, hope you meet him soon! Keep your head up, you will get that true feeling again.
Falling for someone on this platform sucks. It was a great idea creating this thread OP! Hopefully it works out for you and you find what you are looking for.
its good that you put this as you will hopefully find that it helps you to move on better :smile:
You all really be thinking that you will message me after months and I will care enough to reply. Think again.
Reply 9
I have too much bottled up to let it all out now, I’m honestly scared 😩😭. I’ve learnt to keep my feelings and emotions to myself...sometimes we just have to carry it all with us for the better of others🥺.

Honestly sometimes I just feel so alone and trapped which makes me wanna run away😭.
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by ayyyy.x
Falling for someone on this platform sucks. It was a great idea creating this thread OP! Hopefully it works out for you and you find what you are looking for.

Too bad I fell for you. But I don't think it sucks. I think it's a great idea too to create this OP.

A message to @ayyyy.x: If you’re seeing this and I know you are
I miss you so much, I am always thinking about you, every second. I praise God for sending me you, my love.
I praise him for changing my view. I love the way you are; with your perks and all, and I wouldn't change a thing about you. Every part of my life has gotten better ever since I came across you. What you did was right. I wish I could’ve met you just once then I would’ve been content. (Even if you headbutt me). But I know we've done too much for that to ever happen. I have to accept the fact that you will never be in my life ever again...
Reply 11
Too bad I fell for you. But I don't think it sucks. I think it's a great idea too to create this OP.

I miss you so much, I am always thinking about you, every second. I praise God for sending me you, my love.
I praise him for changing my view. I love the way you are; with your perks and all, and I wouldn't change a thing about you. Every part of my life has gotten better ever since I came across you. What you did was right. I wish I could’ve met you just once then I would’ve been content. (Even if you headbutt me). But I know we've done too much for that to ever happen. I have to accept the fact that you will never be in my life ever again...

this is very... umm. that is all I have to say. or all I want to.
Original post by β0b
this is very... umm. that is all I have to say. or all I want to.

🍣🥑🍣
Reply 13
🍣🥑🍣

... ok we cool :3 just don't be too... "um" 🍣🥑🍣 also do I know you?
Original post by β0b
... ok we cool :3 just don't be too... "um" 🍣🥑🍣 also do I know you?

Loool. Maybe? 😏
Reply 15
Loool. Maybe? 😏

Cool! have fun friendly aquanger (disguised acquaintance=stranger person than before)🍣🥑🍣

You didn't have to tag me. I read your post and honestly, you chat the most😂. Acting as if we have known each other since day one.
Idk. Life is just sh*t right now.
Original post by ayyyy.x
You didn't have to tag me. I read your post and honestly, you chat the most😂. Acting as if we have known each other since day one.

Awww this made me smile so much. I'm glad you liked it 🥰
im at a crossroads rn. Like everything is going right for me for a change, I am on the verge of starting a career in the tech industry with good prospects and which will set me up well for the future. But at the same time i pine for the simplicity of yesteryear, of loafing around all summer and drinking in the park with friends, no cares in the world, were we all had eachother's backs and didnt really care about anything else....Although i had to leave them behind to move on with my life, i miss them and the way my life was, but at the same time know this is the right path for me.

Quick Reply

Latest