The Student Room Group

Personal SWOT analysis (learning theory)

Hi everyone!
Can someone please help me with my personal SWOT analysis. I don't quite understand what to write in the strengths and weaknesses part. Is it as simple as 'good planner' 'motivated to study' etc or a bit deeper than that? An example to get me started would be much appreciated.
Reply 1
A quick Google search comes up with this:

Weaknesses
What tasks do you usually avoid because you don't feel confident doing them?
What will the people around you see as your weaknesses?
Are you completely confident in your education and skills training? If not, where are you weakest?
What are your negative work habits (for example, are you often late, are you disorganized, do you have a short temper, or are you poor at handling stress)?
Do you have personality traits that hold you back in your field? For instance, if you have to conduct meetings on a regular basis, a fear of public speaking would be a major weakness
Original post by Kayleighm1989
Hi everyone!
Can someone please help me with my personal SWOT analysis. I don't quite understand what to write in the strengths and weaknesses part. Is it as simple as 'good planner' 'motivated to study' etc or a bit deeper than that? An example to get me started would be much appreciated.

Did you manage to pass this unit? I'm struggling with relating my strengths and weaknesses i've identified to a learning theory! :frown:
Original post by Kayleighm1989
Hi everyone!
Can someone please help me with my personal SWOT analysis. I don't quite understand what to write

Hi their first you need to go on word document split the page in to 4 four sections one side have. strengths the othe side will have weakenesses. and the two bottom. side will have opportunities and threats. I am studying the same as you . you need to tailk about your strengths fist make a note off bullet points see what you're good at .see what people see in you . I give you example to start you off . My strengths are I a caring person I always go out my way to help others. May be you worked for some in you life you could ways ask them what they see in you . I hope this will help you you can ways come back I am currently working in weaknesses now . Good luck with your studies susan
(edited 1 year ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending