The Student Room Group

What is your least favourite soda drink?

I would say Coke cola original

Scroll to see replies

Fanta zero, not because of the taste, but the fact that I thought it was the original.
Reply 2
Fanta , idk why .
Anything that has cherry or orange.
Irn Bru tastes like expired medicine.
Coke or Pepsi. I love flavoured drinks so those two end up last on my list.
Vimto.
Tango orange
A&W root beer
edit: i misread the title, this is my favourite

least favourite: Pepsi max regular
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by TheStarboy
Coke or Pepsi. I love flavoured drinks so those two end up last on my list.

That hit me. How can you not Iike Coke or Pepsi!? I'm shocked😂. Not even just one of them but both?
Original post by ayyyy.x
That hit me. How can you not Iike Coke or Pepsi!? I'm shocked😂. Not even just one of them but both?

I've tried and it doesn't do much for me. At least Water is refreshing but Coke and Pepsi? I'll take Water over both of them. Fanta is my favourite and you'll never see me not pick if offered. Cherry Coke isn't that great either, better than normal Coke but still not in my top 10
Pepsi
I've tried and it doesn't do much for me. At least Water is refreshing but Coke and Pepsi? I'll take Water over both of them. Fanta is my favourite and you'll never see me not pick if offered. Cherry Coke isn't that great either, better than normal Coke but still not in my top 10

It was great being friends with you while it lasted. I actually hate Fanta lol. What if someone mixed Coke or Pepsi with Fanta? Would you still drink with it?
Original post by ayyyy.x
It was great being friends with you while it lasted. I actually hate Fanta lol. What if someone mixed Coke or Pepsi with Fanta? Would you still drink with it?

For the first time, i might actually doubt a relationship. I've been friends with all kinds of people but someone who hates Fanta? WTF, i would actually be sad. How could you waste perfectly fine Fanta? It's like mixing Oil and Water.
For the first time, i might actually doubt a relationship. I've been friends with all kinds of people but someone who hates Fanta? WTF, i would actually be sad. How could you waste perfectly fine Fanta? It's like mixing Oil and Water.

I've always hated Fanta😂. My family also find it weird. I'm sorry but Fanta deserves to be wasted, it's that bad. Oil and Water are both literally different😂, you can't use that analogy in a scenario like this one.
Ginger Beer
Original post by ayyyy.x
I've always hated Fanta😂. My family also find it weird. I'm sorry but Fanta deserves to be wasted, it's that bad. Oil and Water are both literally different😂, you can't use that analogy in a scenario like this one.

How? It's only an orange flavoured fizzy drink. I'm actually lost for words. This is next-level weirdness. I've seen the Coke drain cleaner videos. Coke can be used as a toilet cleaner so it's the same for me.
Reply 17
Worst beverages:
•Lilt
•Scheweppes
•Mountain dew
•Sprite
•Powerade
How? It's only an orange flavoured fizzy drink. I'm actually lost for words. This is next-level weirdness. I've seen the Coke drain cleaner videos. Coke can be used as a toilet cleaner so it's the same for me.

I hate anything that has a orange flavour and it's fizzy. Orange juice by itself is perfect, but it's a massive No for fizzy drinks. Fanta can also be used as a drain cleaner, and to clear out the sewage pipes perfectly. I might actually try that.
Reply 19
Sprite or 7UP. Rebranded lemonade in my opinion and completely not worth it!

Quick Reply

Latest