The Student Room Group

What is your least favourite soda drink?

Scroll to see replies

Lilt
Mountain Dew

Hate sprite and 7up but I love Schweppes... is this psychological? Am I weird?
Reply 21
Diet coke
Root beer- the taste just reminds me of mouthwash.
Original post by ayyyy.x
I hate anything that has a orange flavour and it's fizzy. Orange juice by itself is perfect, but it's a massive No for fizzy drinks. Fanta can also be used as a drain cleaner, and to clear out the sewage pipes perfectly. I might actually try that.

It might just be a preference thing. I thought you just disliked orange flavour. Fanta must just be unfortunate then. It can? I guess i can't talk about coke then. I still don't like the taste, same with Pepsi. I want them to taste good while i'm drinking them.
Reply 24
They're all pretty bad tbh, coke/lemonade just taste like vodka to me now and makes me feel pretty sick...

Fanta is alright tho
Reply 25
Original post by ayyyy.x
I hate anything that has a orange flavour and it's fizzy. Orange juice by itself is perfect, but it's a massive No for fizzy drinks. Fanta can also be used as a drain cleaner, and to clear out the sewage pipes perfectly. I might actually try that.

Omg this is so sad, what about orangina? That's a bit closer to orange juice (probs just because of the pulp lol) than fanta.
7up.
Original post by Alesha1991
Root beer- the taste just reminds me of mouthwash.

I know, it's great isn't it?! :biggrin:

Big root beer fan here. You ever tried alcoholic root beer, that stuff is pretty unpleasant.

Hmm, I will drink most sodas very happily. Least favorite is Fanta Pineapple. I had to drink 2L filled with laxative in a 2 hour period so even the smell, hell, even looking at the damn stuff makes me want to puke.
Pepsi, 7up, Fanta, coke, Miranda,...
Sprite zero, it's not even a drink if it makes your mouth dry
Any root beer ones
Mountain Dew. Looks like blood plasma, tastes like piss with sugar.

Quick Reply

Latest