The Student Room Group

Netflix recommendations

I really need Netflix recommendations/binge worthy series or films.

I’m going to start of by recommending a few of my favourites: once upon a time, Merlin, the vampire diaries, Jane the virgin, dynasty, sex education, the good place and never have I ever.

Anyone got any series or films that they’ve really loved please let me know.
Omgg ive litterallyy watched ALL of them (Uff dynasty and the good place are AMAZINGG)

Okk soo:

- Money Heist (I CANNOT believe you have managed to watch these shows without watching Money Heist. THIS IS SOOO BINGE WORTHY and i GARUNTEE YOU that you will not want to miss one episode, it is SOOO mindblowing that like, i cant even describe it)

- Extracurricular (Korean, soooo captivating and really nice, just finished it today and was left speechless)

- Control Z (the twist was abosloutly crazyyy and it is spanish sooo just the language is enough to make you wanna watch)

- Kingdom (this is another AMAZING korean show about zombies. It was funny, sad, and overall EPIC. It made me go on a very wild emotional roller coaster and i definitly think you would like it)

- Mindhunter (dives into the psycology of criminals. It is based on real criminals and is soo fascinating to watch)

- Travellers (This show is just beautiful, it is sooooooo compelling and addictive and i just loveeee david cause hes so funny and everything about this show was amazingg. It is bout these time travellers from the future who travel back in time to the 21st century in order to save humanity. It is veryyyyy niceeeee

If you want more, tell me but please please please please PLEASSEE watch money heist and kingdom as well as all the shows and i promise to you that You will not regret it.

Ps, when i remember more i will tell you

HAPPY BINGING
(edited 3 years ago)
ive just realised all my spelling mistakes and i am very sorry for them but i just couldnt contain my excitement for these shows. I got too carried away with the fast typing and got excited
Netflix has all the seasons of Community on it again, which might suit you. The first episode is passable, but it picks up more or less immediately from the second episode onwards and is quite good after that - the paintball episodes are particularly entertaining as genre deconstructions.
Reply 4
Original post by actinglover
Omgg ive litterallyy watched ALL of them (Uff dynasty and the good place are AMAZINGG)

Okk soo:

- Money Heist (I CANNOT believe you have managed to watch these shows without watching Money Heist. THIS IS SOOO BINGE WORTHY and i GARUNTEE YOU that you will not want to miss one episode, it is SOOO mindblowing that like, i cant even describe it)

- Extracurricular (Korean, soooo captivating and really nice, just finished it today and was left speechless)

- Control Z (the twist was abosloutly crazyyy and it is spanish sooo just the language is enough to make you wanna watch)

- Kingdom (this is another AMAZING korean show about zombies. It was funny, sad, and overall EPIC. It made me go on a very wild emotional roller coaster and i definitly think you would like it)

- Mindhunter (dives into the psycology of criminals. It is based on real criminals and is soo fascinating to watch)

- Travellers (This show is just beautiful, it is sooooooo compelling and addictive and i just loveeee david cause hes so funny and everything about this show was amazingg. It is bout these time travellers from the future who travel back in time to the 21st century in order to save humanity. It is veryyyyy niceeeee

If you want more, tell me but please please please please PLEASSEE watch money heist and kingdom as well as all the shows and i promise to you that You will not regret it.

HAPPY BINGING

Thank you so much I will start these today!
Original post by Alaska215

I’m going to start of by recommending a few of my favourites: once upon a time, Merlin, the vampire diaries, Jane the virgin, dynasty, sex education, the good place and never have I ever.

Brooklyn 99, since you'd recommend the good place
Dark
Thank you so much I will start these today!

Yess okk after you finish any show you want tell me how it was pleasee

the society , the stranger , safe , gossip girl , ( season1 riverdale) , outerbanks, pretty little liars
Reply 8
Original post by actinglover

Okk soo:

HAPPY BINGING

Did you watch Money Heist in Spanish??x I'm just notoriously known for leaving my tv shows on as background noise so I feel like it'll need a lot more concentration if i do watch in Spanish.
Dirk Gently’s Holistic Detective Agency is severely underrated it’s soo good
Reply 10
Brooklyn 99
Witcher
Bojack Horseman
Better call saul/breaking bad
Will second Riverdale
Tiger King
The Umbrella Academy (new season next month)
The Unlisted
3% (dystopian)
The Rain (post-apocolyptic)
Reign (based on history)
Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt (comedy)
Anne With an E (teenage, based on a book series which I love)

Quick Reply

Latest