The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website

Is UniKitOut worth it?

I'm probably going to Newcastle University and I'm wondering if it's cheaper to order everything I need for my accommodation individually or to use the UniKitOut website they recommend?
Original post by Bjlip
I'm probably going to Newcastle University and I'm wondering if it's cheaper to order everything I need for my accommodation individually or to use the UniKitOut website they recommend?

Cheaper and more fun to go shopping.
Just use places like Wilko and Home Bargains.
Use UniKit Out if you cant be bothered and dont mind paying more.
Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website
Original post by 999tigger
Cheaper and more fun to go shopping.
Just use places like Wilko and Home Bargains.
Use UniKit Out if you cant be bothered and dont mind paying more.

Agreed. Newcastle has a fairly large Wilko in the city and you can get transport easy to many places like IKEA neat the netrocentre. Everything is compact in Newcastle city centre, which makes it easier to shop.
Original post by Bjlip

Hi Bjlip,

If you're still undecided, you can always ask our current students about this! Without a doubt, many of our students will of experienced moving into some form of accommodation and be able to offer some advice and guidance on what is best when relocating to Newcastle. If this sounds helpful, chat now via our Unibuddy platform: https://bit.ly/2XnTPee.

Hope this helps and good luck with the shopping :smile:

- Laura

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending