The Student Room Group

Python

Hi all- anyone know any way to do challenges on python for every topic eg challenges on variables and constants etc- thanks.
Original post by john262812
Hi all- anyone know any way to do challenges on python for every topic eg challenges on variables and constants etc- thanks.

I mean... You gotta give more information that "challenges on python". I've seen python power everything from articicial intelligence to some kids hello world app, so...
Reply 2
Original post by DayneD89
I mean... You gotta give more information that "challenges on python". I've seen python power everything from articicial intelligence to some kids hello world app, so...

My bad. Just anything that I can apply my knowledge on after a topic for example tuples, variables constants etc, sorry if I’m being brief
My bad. Just anything that I can apply my knowledge on after a topic for example tuples, variables constants etc, sorry if I’m being brief

Sorry, what are you trying to do or lean with python? There are lots of things you can do wish const?
Reply 4

Reply 5
Sorry, what are you trying to do or lean with python? There are lots of things you can do wish const?

Trying to ‘master’ python in general and understand it fully.

what does "etc" mean?

"anyone know any way to do challenges on python" , I think you should try websites like LeetCode or HackerRank. They have a multitude of questions, problems and activities to practice any programming language on.
Reply 7
Original post by MisterFortnite
what does "etc" mean?

"anyone know any way to do challenges on python" , I think you should try websites like LeetCode or HackerRank. They have a multitude of questions, problems and activities to practice any programming language on.

Thanks a lot- I’ll be sure to try them :smile:
Thanks a lot- I’ll be sure to try them :smile:

plus, for future references. If you are going to ask a question about any programming language, or a problem you're trying to solve. Please be as descriptive as you can. It's a big world out there. Not everyone is going to understand what you're trying to say.
plus, for future references. If you are going to ask a question about any programming language, or a problem you're trying to solve. Please be as descriptive as you can. It's a big world out there. Not everyone is going to understand what you're trying to say.

big advice from someone with fortnite in their name
Original post by HoldThisL
big advice from someone with fortnite in their name

Maturity isn't restricted by age or preference in this matter. Being condescending however, shows a lot about a person.
Hope you heal your insecurities some day.
Trying to ‘master’ python in general and understand it fully.

I work with people o 6, closing 7, figure salaries who wouldn't claim to have 'mastered' python, or anything else.

Python, like almost any 'mainstream' language, is highly versatile. It could, theoretically at least, be used to build most of an operating system like windows to a program that just prints the words 'Hello World" to a blank interface. if you're looking for a challenge, use any language you want to tell me the 349th item itn pyhtogogrus' therum (where 1=1,2=1,3=2,4=3,etc...). That's a good step to start learning.

But here's a tip to you, or anyone else who wants a job as a developer; one language isn't enough. Git gud at any language won't help, learn why a language des what it does any you can pick up any language. Once you get the basics the language doesn't actually matter. I REALLY wish someone had told me that sooner.

Or just PM me, I work in the industry and I'm happy for you or anyone else to pm me, though I'll post them under my name if I think they;re of wider interest.
(edited 3 years ago)
I work with people o 6, closing 7, figure salaries who wouldn't claim to have 'mastered' python, or anything else.

Python, like almost any 'mainstream' language, is highly versatile. It could, theoretically at least, be used to build most of an operating system like windows to a program that just prints the words 'Hello World" to a blank interface. if you're looking for a challenge, use any language you want to tell me the 349th item itn pyhtogogrus' therum (where 1=1,2=1,3=2,4=3,etc...). That's a good step to start learning.

But here's a tip to you, or anyone else who wants a job as a developer; one language isn't enough. Git gud at any language won't help, learn why a language des what it does any you can pick up any language. Once you get the basics the language doesn't actually matter. I REALLY wish someone had told me that sooner.

Or just PM me, I work in the industry and I'm happy for you or anyone else to pm me, though I'll post them under my name if I think they;re of wider interest.

Python is most definitely NOT used to create majority of an Operating System ...
Python is most definitely NOT used to create majority of an Operating System ...

That's why I said theoretically xD
Maturity isn't restricted by age or preference in this matter. Being condescending however, shows a lot about a person.
Hope you heal your insecurities some day.

actually i was implying that it was good advice irrespective of the name

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending