The Student Room Group

Confusing energy from my crush?

Hello all! I have never dated so I don’t at all understand relationships or anything that is related to them. Recently I had a chance to spend some time with an old crush ( must have lasted a few days because he liked my best friend and they dated for a few weeks). We were both drunk and he was being very nice and genuine and there was some sexual energy and we would’ve kissed but then we had to leave the place. A common friend told me he wanted to kiss me and that friend has been subtly asking me whether i like him, never directly and he has been doing it non stop. The guy apparently has pictures of me on his phone and I don’t know what to make of the situation. We haven’t spoken at all except when we met at school but I think about him all the time but I know it’s probably the situation I’m idolising and not him. He would probably make a move because I’m guessing he’s confident enough and each time I think he doesn’t like me the common friend says something that makes me think he does. Now I’m obsessing and I just want to let go. But knowing what he feels like would give me some closure. Help!
Reply 1
"Are you interested in me?"
Ask him that, and there you go. You have your answer.

Its hard for people online to judge if he likes you because you could be overthinking it / looking too much into it. You might be noticing things that dont really mean anything.
I suggest you to ask him, because it sounds enough like he might be interested.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending