The Student Room Group

Will I get my student loan late?

I submitted my application in early May, but my parents still haven't given the supporting evidence that they need to. I'm thinking about cancelling my application and doing a new one where I don't ask for more maintenance loan so that my parents don't have to do anything. Is this the best move? Will I get my finance late? Specifically, will my tuition fee loan be on time?
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by Complete Idiot
I submitted my application in early May, but my parents still haven't given the supporting evidence that they need to. I'm thinking about cancelling my application and doing a new one where I don't ask for more maintenance loan so that my parents don't have to do anything. Is this the best move? Will I get my finance late? Specifically, will my tuition fee loan be on time?

Have you checked your account. You will definitely get the basic loan amount on time.
The extra from the household income assessment may be later depending on when your parents send through their information and evidence.

The way to change your SFE application is NEVER to cancel and reapply. Only ever cancel if you no longer need funding for the year.
Original post by PQ
Have you checked your account. You will definitely get the basic loan amount on time.
The extra from the household income assessment may be later depending on when your parents send through their information and evidence.

The way to change your SFE application is NEVER to cancel and reapply. Only ever cancel if you no longer need funding for the year.

Thank you so much this really helps

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending