Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
If someone has been unhappy for so many years now because noone is accepting over them. And noone is understanding them.
Is it understandable if they just quit and give up? And get tired of explaining to people who just do not seem to understand?
OnABus2Neverland
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
This person should never give up, there are people who understand. When I was experiencing the worst period of my life, I was recommended to attend support groups where we would talk about how their lives have changed. Self motivation and self love is important. I really think this person you’re talking about should talk to a therapist.

I would be happy to lend an ear if this person is happy with it
Anonymous #1
Thank you for this.
Sadruz Zaman
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
If someone has been unhappy for so many years now because noone is accepting over them. And noone is understanding them.
Is it understandable if they just quit and give up? And get tired of explaining to people who just do not seem to understand?
You sound like you have been through a lot, don't give up now, when you reach the end, you will definitely appreciate your efforts.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Sadruz Zaman)
You sound like you have been through a lot, don't give up now, when you reach the end, you will definitely appreciate your efforts.
Thank you and sadly im nowhere near the end
I wish I was but it's been a few years and nothings changed. It just goes around in circles.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (398)
56.29%
I don't have everything I need (309)
43.71%

Watched Threads