The Student Room Group
Original post by Ihogoggo
Anyone here 20 and still a virgin?

22 and it eats me up inside
19 and it sucks
Reply 3
Unfortunately don’t be surprised if you remain one for another 10 years. Feminist hypergamy is out of control.
Reply 4
Original post by LeuamLam
Unfortunately don’t be surprised if you remain one for another 10 years. Feminist hypergamy is out of control.

Sad but true. :frown: Uncontrolled female Hypergamy is the reason why an increasing number of young men are staying virgins or have a complete lack of sex life.
Original post by LeuamLam

I very much doubt that, but keep on believing what you believe...
25 seems to be the starting age number in which people are seen for being in the extreme minority in this
hahahha i see this nearly every time on tsr. Put it into perspective, anthropologists believe humans have lived as hunter-gatherers for approximately a million years. You really think this was on their mind? It's the culture manipulating your emotions and beliefs, please those who feel bad about it, there is nothing to feel bad about , dont let the culture control you and bully you.
(edited 2 years ago)

25 and still one :3

Dude 😂 I’m 21 and still a virgin, I don’t even want to lose my virginity 😂 I don’t see it happening for like the next 6 or 7 years or so.
OfI think society doesn’t give nearly enough leeway for ppl who don’t have or want sexual experiences in their teens and 20s. The idea that not having sex in your teens or under 18 makes you an ‘old’ virgin is a seriously toxic one, and one that needs to go. Some people want to then and I respect that. I would consider myself asexual, meaning I have very little interest in sex and feel almost no sexual attraction to people. I didn’t understand what relationships were for until I was 17/18.
Of course, if it is something you do want, then that is something different. I often long after romantic relationships because I’m not aromantic but I’ve never been in one either, however I’ve seen how much easier life is without one right now. I reckon it’s the same with sex. You don’t have to tell people your history, lots of people don’t actually lose their virginity till much later on so you don’t have to feel you’re broken, or defective in any way.
Hope I helped a bit 😊
(edited 2 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending