The Student Room Group

When do you think you will leave TSR?

When do you think you will stop posting on TSR? When you leave school/university? Or maybe you'll just post less and less as the months/years go by without realising?

Scroll to see replies

Today, then I will come back tomorrow.
Well i'm officially unemployed graduated and im still here so i dont know :hide:
No idea. I already left for about a year and now I’m back :lol:
Probably when I start seeing more trolls.
never :biggrin: hopefully
(though I will need to focus on more on my degree rather than TSR for 3 years-ish if I start in September)
Original post by Sir Cumference
When do you think you will stop posting on TSR? When you leave school/university? Or maybe you'll just post less and less as the months/years go by without realising?

Can you answer your own question?
When I'm the parent of a teen with a TSR account. :eek:
After rehab hopefully
I think it is likely to be less and less, especially when I return to work in an office instead of working from home.
Reply 11
Original post by DiddyDec

Yes
Original post by barnetlad
I think it is likely to be less and less, especially when I return to work in an office instead of working from home.

Good point. I got slightly more active on TSR when I was working from home, I would only be active during my lunch break and after dinner when In the office. When working from home, obvisuly, I could be more active (not saying I was sitting on TSR rather than working 😂)
depends how long i stay in education for
I guess I really don't know.
Perhaps when I leave education? Perhaps not? I've only been here 6 months, it's a little early IMO to be thinking of leaving :smile:
Neverrrrrrrr leaving :nah: I decided that much :biggrin:
Not planning on it at the moment.
But probably when life just gets in the way when I'm in full adult mode. :colondollar:
Reply 17
Original post by DiddyDec

I'll possibly be less active after I get 12 gems? Then I may just fade away like breath on glass...
I'll possibly be less active after I get 12 gems? Then I may just fade away like breath on glass...

How poetic.

that's beautiful

Quick Reply

Latest